Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Looks like some have found me already... 
tongue.gif

Thats crazy.. 3 sold already..
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

I drove by Manhattan this evening....WOW. Didn't even bother.  First hit up HOH Harlem at around 9:00pm, didn't see anyone online, don't even know if they doing a midnight release or handed out bands.  Drove past Niketown, no one was there.  Then rolled up to 34th street FL & FA at around 9:30 the line was only by Payless or that building with revolving doors, decided to bring wifey to Max Brennan and get some hot chocolate or whatever on the mean time, but line was crazy over there.  Went back to the car and drove by back to 34th street and at this point the line in Footlocker stretched all the way by the train station on Broadway.  This was all at around 10pm.  Decided to just hit up Artichoke pizza @ 14th street and didn't bother with this Midnight release crap.  I'm glad I have pairs coming from Sneaker St.  If everything falls through I will buy all my kicks from dude in the future.

cool story bro. but no one cares about you and your wifey driving around getting hot chocolate and how you wanna brag you got your pairs already, get outta here, thanks.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you telling me it sold out THAT FAST?!!!  How's that possible?  I don't think Swoosh acct's get the link before the general public..DO THEY?

What's the deal?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Looks like some have found me already... 
tongue.gif

sir i dont knock your hustle at all, your price is still very reasonable, granted i didnt cop from you in the future i might just because of the way you handled yourself on here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

how did the space jam release go so well and then NDC goes n messes up the DK and the copper release

Makes me wonder if Jordan Brand takes priority over other releases.  Dark Knights had Jordan VI's releasing that same night.  Tonight it's the Jordan 2010 and the Retro 1.

SNEAKER_ST IS IN MY SIG!!!!!!

Dudes had all the time in the world to pre order early for a GREAT price....now dudes gettin shafted on ndc and want the hook up.....sorry guys shouldn't have slept on the homie.

Still a decent price though IMO.

Back
Top Bottom