Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i'd feel better if these said SOLD OUT, instead of a blank picture staring at me like they MAY be available.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

To whoever just copped a size 11 from sneakerst, I hope you die.

LMAO
laugh.gif

^^^For everyone on hold with NDC, I stayed on hold for almost 2 hours when the DKs dropped, and was still able to get my sz.
As long as you get in before 1am est (10pm pst), don't hang up. You may get lucky.

I basically got the same statement as Starbury....I asked if I can try and do a phone order but the CS rep said they closing in 20 mins and wait for the szs ont he site.~

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sneaker st, why not do private auction and save that 10% ebay charges, $27.50 off the price.

We started out that way, but there were too many people flaking out on the private auctions. I thought it was a disservice to everyone else who had $ in hand and were missing out on opportunities. Besides there is risk of doing private auctions in high volume and then getting caught by eBay and then not being able to sell them at all for a week or so.

Coppers will be soooooo easy to cop in the morning here in Nashville...thanks Nashville for not being up on sneakers!

got off hld and and person said they cant get my order until it goes up on the site so its safe to say they did not drop yet. it can drop any minute from now.......

dude knew exactly what I was calling for too so guess every1 is calling for these tonight...cuz we know they aint calling 4 the 2010s

I'm telling you...Nike does this #+* to us on purpose. They can put the anniversary 1s and 2010s, but not their most anticipated release. They like seeing us go bananas.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Sneaker st, why not do private auction and save that 10% ebay charges, $27.50 off the price.
We started out that way, but there were too many people flaking out on the private auctions.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's what I assumed happened. why go thru the hassle of making private auctions when they're gonna sell at fullprice anyway.

http://www.sidelineappare...positeone-314996081.html
I'll repost... $225... don't know how many pairs, but they're NTers as well.

Back
Top Bottom