Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

black white brown tan....maybe the right blue....a dark grey.....IDK....bes believe i will try though.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

black white brown tan....maybe the right blue....a dark grey.....IDK....bes believe i will try though.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

What the !*#@ can you match with copper? This will be a resell shoe for sure if...

yep, you can find some kinda shorts that go with em, and i would wear a reg white T - shirt with em,

thats all, with some all black socks, anything else would be trying 2 hard... which = fail

if i remember correctly, rock did hint at 2 pairs releasing soon. one pair supposedly is gold, similar to the gold fp1s which i believe is supposed to releasesometime this summer and the other pair is supposedly red and supposed to released this holiday season.

Originally Posted by The R0yal Family

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
this with ROYAL BLUE ACCENTS in the upper. like the pull tabs, tongue, and swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DO IT!!
BP can you work your magic real quick? i think it would look dope!

coppers could reach royal status if pulled off correctly.....i mean a copper penny penny...? Ridiculous

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

stop lying to yourselves, you will not wear these. maybe add to your collection, but not actually wear.

indifferent.gif
, pssshhhh speak for yourself....
indifferent.gif
x2

All of these colorways could get the business.... Easily matchable imo

abb1564665cbc2b38735c11197fabe07fc72244.jpg

and yes...including the metallic looking yellow and green pair...

And BP, do you have any photoshops of Carbon Fiber ones or flights, but in other colorways if that's even possible?

Damn BP you always come through with the correct PS colorway's.

They should hire you just for colorways's or something because what you come up with is better than what they put out.

Even if they hired BP, there's still no guarantee people would get these colorways on the Foams and they'd probably still wanna hit us with that b.s.HOH exclusive crap. But I have to admit BP does a great job with the colorways he photoshops...nice work homie.
grin.gif

What do yall think of a smoked or solid black sole? (i know blashphemy) not havin a clear sole.

but it would be like the XIII low i believe Chutney? ? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom