Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by Spradley

im pissed!! georgia got a lil snow, but somehow its impossible to drive. i called DTLR last week. they said they gonna open at 10. i get a txt sayi they opened at 6 and my size is sold out!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

damn, dudes played you rough.

hell yea. i knew somethin was gone go wrong. it was my homeboy that txted me, N HE WAS SUPPOSED TO GIVE ME A RIDE!! grimy b!+ch....
mad.gif

i just got off the phone as well and the cs rep said to just keep watching so ima take it for what it is, dont know if it was scripted but ive been up this long so why not

Originally Posted by crbeezy

i just got off the phone as well and the cs rep said to just keep watching so ima take it for what it is, dont know if it was scripted but ive been up this long so why not

How much longer can they hold them... F k.

Its been too damn LONG. they need to drop them already.

I been watchin the site since 9pm eastern. Only thing that popped up was a size 9. That lasted like 3 min.

Now I have to rely on one of my connects. I don't like using them except on big releases and I don't think this should be one. This release reminds me so much of the 1st 1/2 Cents. They released very limited in NY and the DMV and maybe a few other spots and everybody thought they were so limited because of that then all of the sudden a couple of weeks later mad spots starting receiving them.

Camped out at the mall from 9pm till 6am. I was 1st in line..about 50 people showed up. HOH only had 20 pairs. I win.

i got off with the rep too. they told me they were sold out and they went up at midnight... bs cuz i've been on ndc since 11pm... she told me to call NY and check if they got my size... they don't even open til freaking 11am... i'm staying on ndc til noon... at least...

yall dudes believe the "delayed shipment"

if a spot didnt get, they not gonna get, nike loves hype

man i just got off the phone and the nike csr said they are sold out. She said they went up about 3am or 2am pacific time. She also said they sold out in minutes

yeah im too wired up and pissed off now so its gone be me, the f5 button, and these cartoons till i knock

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Now I have to rely on one of my connects. I don't like using them except on big releases and I don't think this should be one. This release reminds me so much of the 1st 1/2 Cents. They released very limited in NY and the DMV and maybe a few other spots and everybody thought they were so limited because of that then all of the sudden a couple of weeks later mad spots starting receiving them.

hope ur right, but got a feelin not this time.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Chick told me to call NTSF said they have size there. When they open ?

they did a raffle last night. besides NTs usually start phone orders 48 hours after the release, these will be long gone before then. Almost every NT is done already.

^^^ that's exactly why i'm staying on. no one showed a order page yet... i say BS on that they put em up...

Those reps probably just got to work they clueless. I think HQ has to open like with the eggplants last time. Which sadly is 9 PST

Standing in line at footlocker Only one here and the phone has been ringing off the hook. Lol I guarantee the idiot calln I've already told him they were here smh

Originally Posted by cw0974

i got off with the rep too. they told me they were sold out and they went up at midnight... bs cuz i've been on ndc since 11pm... she told me to call NY and check if they got my size... they don't even open til freaking 11am... i'm staying on ndc til noon... at least...
NTNY only got 89 pairs dont bother going.. No phone orders also... 

i went to sleep at 3, woke up, hit refresh, saw sold out, thought they got put up until i came here and every body said they never got put up
laugh.gif

Its Fd up how they telling yall to call NTs KNOWING they are going to be GONE once they open.

LMAO

Oh YES im PISSED

Back
Top Bottom