Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Not 1 NTer copped??? this sounds like a conspiracy guys and if anybody knows conspiracies, WE DO!!!

NTers aint ahead of the wave.....WE ARE THE WAVE! Ain't no way none of us ain't cop, not even checkouts or anything, not 1 person in this post has a confirmation number. Don't believe the hype guys, THUG IT OUT!
mad.gif

yo i want know these people are cause they made a whole nation NT's not get a single pair of coppers of NDC, you here what im saying

these seem more limited than when eggplants first dropped

not tryna add to hype im just sayin

To be honest I don't see anyone buying these shoes unless they belong to NT or ISS or any other shoe forum and from what I see no one was able to get them off NDC
smh.gif
smh.gif
They think we're fools

Aint no way these sell out!! i been up on NDC since 11pm my time and i aint seen #%%. this is BS, the reps are lying to us. they doing this on purpose
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Copped easy...woke up at 7 got to the mall around 725..waited at footaction....foot locker employee came down said he's opening now..went up der copped 200 flat no tax..gotta love jersey..pics later...good luck to everyone

Originally Posted by freshair

hmmm.. wait to see if swoosh loads up.. or head to the mall n just pay retail??

same thing im contemplating over here but this 120 swoosh tag is keeping me behind this computer as of now

IF ANYONE WANTS THE COPPER FOAMS IN "NYC", FOOTLOCKER AT THE SOUTH STREET SEAPORT MALL HAS A FEW PAIRS...THEIR IN THE CUT SO ONLY CERTAIN HEADS KNOW...I CALLED THEM AND THEY VERIFED. PEACE!

Just got off phone with Nike CS... Was told not a single order was made... There is no time on these when they release so keep checking..

just got my pair from FTL... these are to nice on your feet.. and they're not really that stiff to me..

Back
Top Bottom