Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

happy.gif

they playin us man, I just talked to a representative and I told him that I know about 500 angry people on an online shoe forum who all have been waiting for the online release of this shoe and not one of us has seen anything. I told him that I don't know what kind of advertising stunt/marketing scheme nike is trying to pull but I am 99.9% positive these didn't drop yet and the dude told me, that he personally believes they haven't either. He said they've never showed up as being in stock on their servers or websites....hope this helps
grin.gif

Its not photoshopped. Im not that dude. I got lucky cause I found a rep that placed the order because it was in the system. If u think it's fake I could care less.

airjrg needs to be banned

j/k but nah how the hell has one rep got an order to place? all others sayin not sold or in system???

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

..went up der copped 200 flat no tax..gotta love jersey..pics later...good luck to everyone

I would've the same, because Im in Jersey too. But not waking up early nor leaving work early to pick them up. Hopefully they'll be around after work.

Just called Nike I told them that I only saw size 9 at 12 and if they were sold out or still uploading sizes. He said there still waiting for them to hit ndc, usually they can take phone orders but there not allowed to for these. airjrg you got lucky lol, either someone is getting fired or your order might get canceled.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

they playin us man, I just talked to a representative and I told him that I know about 500 angry people on an online shoe forum who all have been waiting for the online release of this shoe and not one of us has seen anything. I told him that I don't know what kind of advertising stunt/marketing scheme nike is trying to pull but I am 99.9% positive these didn't drop yet and the dude told me, that he personally believes they haven't either. He said they've never showed up as being in stock on their servers or websites....hope this helps
grin.gif

@ nike, its a shame and sin
devil.gif

1st they tell us they SOLD OUT

NOW they saying... they aint hit yet...

NIKE TALK.... Where WE are ALWAYS RIGHT.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

1st they tell us they SOLD OUT

NOW they saying... they aint hit yet...

NIKE TALK.... Where WE are ALWAYS RIGHT.

laugh.gif

There a great saying for a shirt! SMH @NDC

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Just called Nike I told them that I only saw size 9 at 12 and if they were sold out or still uploading sizes. He said there still waiting for them to hit ndc, usually they can take phone orders but there not allowed to for these. airjrg you got lucky lol, either someone is getting fired or your order might get canceled.

i think he gonna get shafted if he not bs'n us.

these fit true to size. i wear a size 11 but can usually fit a size 10.5, not with these. the 11 fits nice and snug. going up a half size would be ok but defenitely dont go down a half size. this shoe is sick. i wish i was able to cop 2. maybee if they drop on ndc i will be able to grab another.

OUT OF STOCK on NDC.
smh.gif
My cellphone just died on me and and my alarm wasn't able to wake me up. I'll try NDC later. But if not oh well. Nice to see
knicks fresh- seems like you didn't have a problem

this is getting serious, nike has no clue what they are doing. They've been doing these online releases for how long? I could have even accepted the eastbay checkout right now, at least i know when they are stocked out

just called again and cs did say that it was a problem between the dot com and their warehouse so again she says just keep checking the site

Im worried myself that my order is getting canceled even aftr I got my confirmation email.

Im hearing Fl & Fa got these but I guess it depends state to state.

heres the sku is someone needs them. 314996-081

on another note, i place an order fpr the MS from NDC but im still waiting on it.

NCD really need to do something about this. This is pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom