Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by GetMoneyG

idk if these dropped in 11.5 cause my spot, a few others and sneaker st didnt get any... but they are gorgeous nevertheless.... very easy cop but dudes after me were salty causethe store they was at was holding pairs. smh so glad i do my research cause i figures they would bam out like that... GD luck everybody

the spot i went to had no 7.5, 12.5, and 13

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by dpgpound

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ALL I want to do is cop my pair(s) and go to sleep

thats how i feel an i been up all last night and i gotta work this afternoon with no sleep. Thanks NDC
mad.gif
mad.gif

NIKETALK...Where staying up all night happens!

NIKETALK... Where refreshing for hours happens!
pimp.gif

HOH was on some different !*!.....it seems they have not recieved they're full shipment after waiting about an hour (got there 5:30 and there were like 40 people in line ahead of me so I thought I was good.....) they open at six 0 and the girl says that they only have smaller then 10.5 and like only 1 size 11,,,(AND they passed out tickets to come back at 3:00...I work at 2pm so I felt it was a rap city for me....BUT the sneaker head within me questioned me."Search your memory....where was the last foamposite you saw and held in person?" SHIEKS GALLERIA...sonic the hedgehog to the other side of the mall and there were 8 heads standing in line....one guy calls the store and confirms they have 22 pairs and were opening at 7:00 am so I kicked it with the kats there for the time being and one by one we all copped our pairs. Got my perfect size and all at $216.47.....So Houston heads check your local Shieks for the win.....
smokin.gif
 Gud luck yall.....SO FRESH IN PERSON! and they are the most form fitting basketball shoes I've ever had! (perfect room in the toebox and snug around the ankles, arch and heels...yet still light and hella comfortable, almost like a running shoe... Metallic finish is going to send some folks to the cairopractor!) 

Got My pair
Almost froze my toes off tho
MrMondayNight, you got yours?
I see you got yours

They aint have 11.5 where i went either
tired.gif

Got a 12 fits me tho

eek.gif
Footlocker salesman at Lenox Mall just killed everybody standing in line. There were a quite a few folks standing in line. 5 guys walk up and stand to the side. Dude opens the gate and let's the five guys in before the people in line. 1 guy bought 10 pair. Shoes are sold out. You shouldve seen the faces of the people in line. Luckily I was able to get a wristband from the Nikestore. Hopefully Ill get my pair.

dang thats crazy how u not have 12.5 or 13 they just lost at least 600 on that size alone lol

i noticed that a lot of stores got these but in limited supply that may be the reason some of the online retailers didnt have these or had smaller quanties than ppl expected.. i checked 6 stores and all had around 16-19 pairs

Originally Posted by blacklion23

eek.gif
Footlocker salesman at Lenox Mall just killed everybody standing in line. There were a quite a few folks standing in line. 5 guys walk up and stand to the side. Dude opens the gate and let's the five guys in before the people in line. 1 guy bought 10 pair. Shoes are sold out. You shouldve seen the faces of the people in line. Luckily I was able to get a wristband from the Nikestore. Hopefully Ill get my pair.

now thats a OJ, straight up cold blooded
smh.gif

just got back from fordham, watched the last 9.5 walk out the door lol. copped a size 10, oh well time to try nd swap for a 9 or 9.5.

easy cop got all the pairs i needed and XyDrA i had a sz 14 and 15 so you can find them but most spots aren't carrying them sizes

MaN F dis NDC isshh...Im still waitin on solez to come thru wit my pair..if not oh well...I just placed my order with eastbay for the grey griffeys...every1 enjoy ur weekend and hope every1 gets there pair of foams peace

Was at 34th last nite, didnt get my pair, anyone know i Downtown BK got some? I want a pair.....

Back
Top Bottom