Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

well i'm about to carry my A to the mall. I'm not into waiting in long lines. Already have a heart attack going to the DMV as it is (be straight mean mugging people). so if that's the case i'll most likely pass. I don't have time for that.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

NIKE TALK.... Where WE are ALWAYS RIGHT.

laugh.gif

There a great saying for a shirt! SMH @NDC

NT KNOWS ... lol

I never been more pissed off about not getting a shoe.
me either, even when I HAVEN'T GOT a shoe! It's just stupid, makin us stay up all throughout the night when even though it's saturday people have plans. All Star game, work, engagements, valentine's day preparation and arrangements Niqqaz don't need this unnecessary stress and lack of sleep
po.gif

At least with Eastbay they are always on time. NDC has been stupid with there random drops. I beleve it's all planned. This is on purpose. Markerting, hype, teasing, whatever you want to call it.

At least with Eastbay they are always on time. NDC has been stupid with there random drops. I beleve it's all planned. This is on purpose. Markerting, hype, teasing, whatever you want to call it.

AGREE....

It kills me... JUST DROP THE F N shoe on time.

I dont get it... they get off on it , I guess. I think its stupid cuz its not like NIKE is getting the resell money if any.

well the stores that told me they had em yesterday didnt really have them and wont get the rest of their shipments until Monday....so there was probably 25 people waiting for 12 pairs of shoes....and dudes was coming with like 5 friends and jumping in line with their other friends....i said forget it and went home...i will just come back Monday

Whoever has the power to push the button is sittin back gettin off on us waitin prolly rubbin one out thinkin about it

AGREE....

It kills me... JUST DROP THE F N shoe on time.

I dont get it... they get off on it , I guess. I think its stupid cuz its not like NIKE is getting the resell money if any.

nike already made their resell money with the cheap labor costs

I think nike needs to have a clock or something till the shoes are released.  I can live with not getting the shoes on release day because stuff happens.  B.S. reasons like not knowing your own inventory is unacceptable

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

me either, even when I HAVEN'T GOT a shoe! It's just stupid, makin us stay up all throughout the night when even though it's saturday people have plans. All Star game, work, engagements, valentine's day preparation and arrangements Niqqaz don't need this unnecessary stress and lack of sleep
po.gif

you aint lyin, i gotta lunch date at 1230 and if these dang shoes dont drop before then, im liable to slap the dog you know what out the first person i see with gold lookin shoes

man holding these in my hands makes me want the eggplants even more. these are my first pair of foams since the original release back in 97 i think. i really hope the eggs drop soon. im seriously thinking about droppin 300 on a pair of eggs now just so i can have them.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

po.gif

YOU FEEL ME D.

Its killing me man. I SWEAR. We been up too long for this BS.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

everyone couldaa got these easyyyyy from sneaker st. about a month ago
if you knew u were going to have trouble
there shouldn't be THIS MANY people having THIS MUCH trouble tho bro....this is an outrage

tiiiight just called my local FTA, and they opened up an hour earlier then they said they were all week. Down from 50 pairs to 20 pairs in 15 minutes, not looking to good for me.

Back
Top Bottom