Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i got me these and the hoh pearls it was definetly a good week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Message.gif
Joshua: Hi, my name is Joshua. How may I help you?
Message.gif
C E: hi Joshua I wanted to inquire on the following style code 314996-081
Message.gif
Joshua: I would be happy to check.
Message.gif
Joshua The Foamposite has not yet launched.

Message.gif
C E: I was told by another one of your reps that it had released already and sold out was I lyed to
Message.gif
C E: sorry lied to
Message.gif
C E: I was also informed by one of your agents that they would release at 9 p.m.
Message.gif
Joshua: Up until a few minutes ago we did not know.
Message.gif
Joshua: The launch times are never solid.
Message.gif
C E: I can never seem to get a good answer
Message.gif
Joshua: They can vary a lot.
Message.gif
C E: Seems kind of dumb to do this why have people not know
Message.gif
Joshua: We were waiting on word whether they had launched and had just received the info that they had not.
Message.gif
C E:Wow so Nike doesn't even let there workers know what is going on. Seemsstupid for them not to tell you and then you have different reps tellyou lies that is horrible.
Message.gif
C E: How can I go about making a complaint to Mr. Knight
Message.gif
Joshua: I would be happy to share your feedback.
Message.gif
C E:Thank you so apart from spending $200 Mr. Knight expects me not tosleep all night tell him I said thanks for taking my money and mysleep.
Message.gif
Joshua: I will definitely share that feedback.

NY NTers head out to House of Hoops. Pulled up to the store and there wasn't a line, so I figured they were all gone. Walked in and to my surprise they still had more than enough pairs.

Some Indian cat walked in after me and tried to cop 2, and they told him he had to go back outside and come back in. Good way to keep things even kill for folks.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

everyone couldaa got these easyyyyy from sneaker st. about a month ago
if you knew u were going to have trouble

This wasn't that difficult to get, the problem was the weather delaying shipments across the country.  These are a lot more in abundance than the eggplants.

They weren't even easy for Sneaker St, because up until three days ago you dudes were worried, now you all have amnesia.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

ALL I want to do is cop my pair(s) and go to sleep

thats how i feel an i been up all last night and i gotta work this afternoon with no sleep. Thanks NDC
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

What happened since I went to bed?

Cliff notes:  Absolutely nothing....some reps from ndc say they sold out and some say they haven't released yet....

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I never been more pissed off about not getting a shoe.
me either, even when I HAVEN'T GOT a shoe! It's just stupid, makin us stay up all throughout the night when even though it's saturday people have plans. All Star game, work, engagements, valentine's day preparation and arrangements Niqqaz don't need this unnecessary stress and lack of sleep
po.gif

I understand people gettin pissed about NDC screwin around with the drop but let's be SERIOUS for a second

FlyJr22 NOBODY IS MAKING YOU WAIT FOR ANYTHING you're choosing to sit up all night cryin like a baby cuz u wanna get your resell on

We don't do Foams in the MidWest ( least not around my way
embarassed.gif
 ) so I am objective and don't care one way or the other about this release. I see a lot of my comrades in here (RICO) havin some difficulties and I sympathize, I TRULY do.

But c'mon sons, no one is makin anybody do anything for these the release has been driven by the purest form of hype I've watched this thread grow 10+ pages in like an hour and if we weren't so wrapped up in the hype maybe NDC wouldn't dicc around like this with their drops. People only do what you allow them to do, wise up. Don't believe the hype. U think they're gonna get it str8 next time after seein the chaos created on this board ?
smh.gif

And, for the record, these are nothin to sneeze at I would NEVER pay Foam MSRP maybe thats why they aren't big around here IDK
grin.gif

My .02 and I'm out good lucc gentleman but please try and keep things in perspective
ohwell.gif

Just copped mine. Very easy. No line or nothing. I just need a 7.5 for my Shorty and hohny sold out of that size. 34th sold out as hypebeast were camping out since 8 o'clock last night Smh. Shorty, I'm still hunting for your size. I got u, u know who u r. Wink.

Originally Posted by dpgpound

ALL I want to do is cop my pair(s) and go to sleep

thats how i feel an i been up all last night and i gotta work this afternoon with no sleep. Thanks NDC
mad.gif
mad.gif

NIKETALK...Where staying up all night happens!

NIKETALK... Where refreshing for hours happens!

idk if these dropped in 11.5 cause my spot, a few others and sneaker st didnt get any... but they are gorgeous nevertheless.... very easy cop but dudes after me were salty causethe store they was at was holding pairs. smh so glad i do my research cause i figures they would bam out like that... GD luck everybody

Back
Top Bottom