indifferent.gif
wasted my time
laugh.gif

Damn.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Nah they handed out tickets there they didnt get whole shippment so those people have to pick up on monday they only got 18 pairs thats what my cousin told me from there they're sold out
Word? I just called and dude told me he has some 8's and 8.5's...oh well! Yea i knew that they were only getting 18 pairs and footaction got 30. I'm good thankfully and I've got my pairs being shipped from my connect up north. Only thing delaying is that terrible weather up there 
frown.gif
. But good looks on the info Smurf! 

hey which one yall dudes went to University i was dude in black hoodie and bball shorts lol
is this the fat dude in Motorsports?
Nah i didnt go to university my cousin went for me and grab 2 1 from footaction and 1 from footlocker he had black hoody with Air uptempos

Heads up .... university mall tampa ftl still has sizes...just spreadin some info for those who havent copped!

Nah they handed out tickets there they didnt get whole shippment so those people have to pick up on monday they only got 18 pairs thats what my cousin told me from there they're sold out
Word? I just called and dude told me he has some 8's and 8.5's...oh well! Yea i knew that they were only getting 18 pairs and footaction got 30. I'm good thankfully and I've got my pairs being shipped from my connect up north. Only thing delaying is that terrible weather up there 
frown.gif

hey which one yall dudes went to University i was dude in black hoodie and bball shorts lol
Haaa nah man. I didnt go and didnt need to cuz I secured my pairs already but your story was epic about getting pulled over by that cop and dodging a tix cuz u told the officer that the foams dropped!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 what a night u had homie!! 

^^ well UPS only operates mon.- friday.......... so i guess it could be either. but with UPS ground, it usually only takes 5 days max so im sure ill receive them at latest friday from sneaker st.

frown.gif

Haaa nah man. I didnt go and didnt need to cuz I secured my pairs already but your story was epic about getting pulled over by that cop and dodging a tix cuz u told the officer that the foams dropped!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the one my cousin got from footlocker they even let him use that coupon 15.00 off 75.00 i was like damn
smokin.gif
at least he got my size from footaction too
smokin.gif

Gotta love South Carolina with releases like these.
pimp.gif

Received my discounted pair this morning..
and the nearest Foot action should be receiving the rest of their shipment today
or Monday.

For those who are still looking
the search shouldn't take long, if SC got a couple of pairs then these
have to had been widely distributed.

Originally Posted by danielson1722

Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by danielson1722

So did a FSR en up dropping on NDC? I went to bed at 5am pacific. Woke up 2 hours later and went to NT.

YEP
%%% damn reps. What time did they go up?

9:45 am eastern round tht time. I had been up refreshing every few minutes since 1130pm

yall cats need to stop trying to sell here! this going to get locked and ya going to get banned..

love living in the DMV, had no luck on ndc. so just woke up, walked into foot action in pmills, dude looked at me and asked me what size foams i needed(guess cuz i was wearing my pearls) got my size 11, and made moves. quickest 10 minutes of my life, so easy. came out with these babies.

dxhbhv.jpg

Lmao at all the people already reselling at 300+ for these. Havent even fully released and people are putting up crazy prices. Eggplants dont even go that high and i think they are better than the coppers.

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these

frown.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah the one my cousin got from footlocker they even let him use that coupon 15.00 off 75.00 i was like damn
smokin.gif
at least he got my size from footaction too
smokin.gif
Niiiceeee...
pimp.gif
....Yea this release wasn't as crazy here in Tampa from what I hear but then again I wasnt out there either. I didnt camp for the MS or these and got them both with relative ease so I'm good...but that disco was a great look for ur cuzzo! After the eggplants next month ..I'm on ice until the summer if not fall waiting for Concords
eek.gif
eek.gif
!! (wishful thinking)

NDC is +@+%$%*+. I stayed up til 4:30 am PST refreshing and refreshing, and they decide to pop up after 730amish. afiosjfaos

Back
Top Bottom