Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Won't wait on line for ANY Nike exclusives ever again. If I can't walk into any store and cop any kicks, than it's not worth the hassle.

Nike and resellers are hand in hand are DESTROYING the sneaker game.

That line at FL on 34th last night was ridiculous!! So many Line hoppers, and the dudes up front let them on like suckers.

Got my 12's though. Because if I didn't, it would've been Problems. AND the FL manager in the blue foams got cursed out by yours truly.

^^^^^ heah man i already have a few eggplants so next one for me is oreo6's but
smokin.gif
that u got your pairs cousin was like next time im going there too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these

Dont they check sizes before purchasing? lol

Originally Posted by hotbutter

e,mpty handed as well. seems like most places in ORANGE COUNTY, ca havent received theri shipment yet..... and im really not tryin to drive all the way to L.A.

anyone know if shoetrends sends you a tracking number when they ship out? or does it just arrive randomly

You have to e-mail Ron with your order information.

Originally Posted by AIR 96st

Won't wait on line for ANY Nike exclusives ever again. If I can't walk into any store and cop any kicks, than it's not worth the hassle.

That line at FL on 34th last night was ridiculous!! So many Line hoppers, and the dudes up front let them on like suckers.

Got my 12's though. Because if I didn't, it would've been Problems. AND the FL manager in the blue foams got cursed out by yours truly.

laugh.gif

May i ask why?

all my queens heads, dr.jays jamaica ave just got their shipment in as of 2pm and had many sizes for retail. moes did some shady %*! and released them around 12 only 9.5-11 left.

pics and one hell of a story coming later.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

laugh.gif

May i ask why?

Ask why what? Why he got cursed out? Ok, I'll bite.. Simple, he seen dudes jumping and didn't do anything. Why, was you one of the Jumpers?

Today was a great day man, Both of my pairs from NDC & solez are confirmed and i got wifey set for Vday...So until my pairs arrive ill be chillin in my dirty floppers...Wit tress in hand

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

all my queens heads, dr.jays jamaica ave just got their shipment in as of 2pm and had many sizes for retail. moes did some shady %*! and released them around 12 only 9.5-11 left.

my man was seriously think that moes was goin to be a better spot to go to than HOH

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Word? That's whussup... Good Look.

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these

Dont they check sizes before purchasing? lol
They are suppose to E but I am in the South now people here have very little common sense

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

laugh.gif

May i ask why?

Ask why what? Why he got cursed out? Ok, I'll bite.. Simple, he seen dudes jumping and didn't do anything. Why, was you one of the Jumpers?

Nah bro, im like 3 states away.
roll.gif

Im sorry to hear what happen.

dude u dont know how fast i ran and checked my shoe sizes when i read ur post 
grin.gif

waiting on a pair from sneaker_st. Got a pair at niketown at midnight. walked into to footlocker this morning and got two pairs.

easy.

e,mpty handed as well. seems like most places in ORANGE COUNTY, ca havent received theri shipment yet..... and im really not tryin to drive all the way to L.A.

i heard a lot of SoCal places didnt get their shipment in.

these were all over the place and still sitting where i live... for thhose who live in md wheaton mall has plenty.....

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Today was a great day man, Both of my pairs from NDC & solez are confirmed and i got wifey set for Vday...So until my pairs arrive ill be chillin in my dirty floppers...Wit tress in hand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@dirty floppers!! Me and you both son!! and you can probably still flip those on the Buy/Sell lounge too 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

For those in the South Jersey, Philly, Delaware area, Kicks in the Cherry Hill mall just received their shipment about an hour ago and footlocker in the cherry hill mall is supposed to be receiving another shipment sometime today...

Was too easy, was asleep my man called me like he got my pair plus his stock. Walked in and out no lines or problems.

Back
Top Bottom