Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^^kickzi heart

thas hilarious but i just hope ur wifey dont check your posts. bc u definerly said u chilled wit a chick last night.im just sayin

roll.gif

but that last post was hella funny

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

all my queens heads, dr.jays jamaica ave just got their shipment in as of 2pm and had many sizes for retail. moes did some shady %*! and released them around 12 only 9.5-11 left.

pics and one hell of a story coming later.

i dont trust them crooked +*! indians that run moes for the past 2 years 
there the same people that own all the hood sneakers stores in nyc 

I bet the missing pairs when to another store on jamaica ave 

or there down on fulton st in bk

what was moe's charging 

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these
i would have been HEATED
mad.gif
laugh.gif

just woke from my slumber. still tired as hell. didnt wanna sleep till 8 pm. i'm celebrating tonight. 2 pairs on the way. was not a fun night at all.

NTNY did some shady stuff this morning... they gave out 150 wristbands.. But after maybe 40-45 people went in.. They only have from size 11 and up.. So my my 2 cuzzins had to get 7.5s (they where 8.5)... they thought they could squeeze in to the shoes but it didn't work... now the both needs 8.5s... hope someone on here can help

Originally Posted by So Authentic

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these
i would have been HEATED
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Word, i would of gone back and complain and then get my right size, and then make em pay my gas and some lunch.

Were these released to ALL Footlocker/FNL/Footaction stores?

I'm having a hard time finding anywhere in Michigan that got em in. One dude at finishline goes "the what!?" "who are you trying to call? i've never heard of that product"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by So Authentic

i would have been HEATED
mad.gif
laugh.gif
U can laugh cuz its not your pair...But everything i am 100 miles away from the nearest store with em and they may be a wrap at this point homie....

NYC HEADS!!! FTL downtown Bk near gamestop has sizes left, she said that will be their last shipment. Hyper active is also selling dem for 200 str8, wud hav copped from dere but I was too hype and alredy copped mine from FTL.

WHICH MEANS.....THE SZ 10 I ORDERED FROM NIKE IS GOING TO B BACK UP ON THE SITE SINCE I GOT MY PAIR, KEEP LOOKING ON THE SITE IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

NTNY did some shady stuff this morning... they gave out 150 wristbands.. But after maybe 40-45 people went in.. They only have from size 11 and up.. So my my 2 cuzzins had to get 7.5s (they where 8.5)... they thought they could squeeze in to the shoes but it didn't work... now the both needs 8.5s... hope someone on here can help

i can get an 2 8.5 but i cant do nothin with those 7.5

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

all my queens heads, dr.jays jamaica ave just got their shipment in as of 2pm and had many sizes for retail. moes did some shady %*! and released them around 12 only 9.5-11 left.

pics and one hell of a story coming later.

i dont trust them crooked +*! indians that run moes for the past 2 years 
there the same people that own all the hood sneakers stores in nyc 

I bet the missing pairs when to another store on jamaica ave 

or there down on fulton st in bk

what was moe's charging 

theyr honest when they want to be...they sold all three yeezys for retail

buy/sell has them listed for 400 already LMFAO. and i thought the 250 i was asking for for the 10.5s was steep
laugh.gif

easiest cop ever...went to the mall at 9 am...me and boy were the only people there...left at 9:45 with a size ten...just a heads up of fashion square mall in charlottesville, va still has some pairs left at footaction and footlocker....no one at uva is going to want to buy these so they should be there for a while

Back
Top Bottom