Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by Emoney246

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these

Dont they check sizes before purchasing? lol
They are suppose to E but I am in the South now people here have very little common sense

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

you didn't check either
grin.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Were these released to ALL Footlocker/FNL/Footaction stores?

I'm having a hard time finding anywhere in Michigan that got em in. One dude at finishline goes "the what!?" "who are you trying to call? i've never heard of that product"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Might be the region of the country you're from, not sure if you guys are up on Foams or not.  They might have just been distributed to their highest selling areas.

My first....but surely not my last.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Snow and copper foams...best Saturday of the new year so far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Downtown Bklyn had them for $500 I told them to go jump off a bridge.....

not even ebay prices are like that yet, i would of told dude worst things.
i like messin with them...assuming its the store with the pics of Papoose under the display that holds the pradas

when hear an outrageous price from them i tell them to get me a size 9 which they always have and wait for them to go into the back...i casually walk out soon after

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

NTNY did some shady stuff this morning... they gave out 150 wristbands.. But after maybe 40-45 people went in.. They only have from size 11 and up.. So my my 2 cuzzins had to get 7.5s (they where 8.5)... they thought they could squeeze in to the shoes but it didn't work... now the both needs 8.5s... hope someone on here can help

NIKETOWN IS A JOKE, IM STILL TRYNA FIGURE OUT WHY THEY DIDNT HAVE ALOT OF PAIRS

roll.gif

Sad/funny thing is certain people pay that price.  I stopped shopping in that vicinity.

I advise anyone thinking about buying now from one of these resellers, to wait...stores are getting more in next Monday and Tuesday. If you can't cop then, it will at least drive down resellers prices. Be patient, it will pay off. Just like with the Space Jam's the people who paid the most, were the ones who got them in the first three days after. I wouldn't touch anything above $250.

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i like messin with them...assuming its the store with the pics of Papoose under the display that holds the pradas

when hear an outrageous price from them i tell them to get me a size 9 which they always have and wait for them to go into the back...i casually walk out soon after

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys have to get black levis wit these its sick IVE been standing up since 6:30 outside of DTLR in security mall in baltimore I didnt know they camp here.

Im glad I didnt camp in front of footaction and footlocker they still waiting for the truck lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I advise anyone thinking about buying now from one of these resellers, to wait...stores are getting more in next Monday and Tuesday. If you can't cop then, it will at least drive down resellers prices. Be patient, it will pay off. Just like with the Space Jam's the people who paid the most, were the ones who got them in the first three days after. I wouldn't touch anything above $250.

Thanks for the knowledge Magic. 
I was only going to go 240-245 at most. 

Now that I'm more active on NT I had a change of heart and started hooking people up with my surplus motorsports for a smidge over retail 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RichYung87

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that is funny 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

I never got why people got another size that they cant fit because they couldnt get their normal size

Dude in line at my spot was going to get a 11(he wore a 12) and then see if he could take it to another FTL that opened at 10. 
eyes.gif

Then he was like let me try it on.  His toes were going to be curled up like a gorillas.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Kinda ticked off right now. Just opened up my box to find that i have one size 10 and one size 11.5 . And i live 100 or so miles away from that footlocker. So it looks like i am SOL on these

They are suppose to E but I am in the South now people here have very little common sense

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

you didn't check either
grin.gif

SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA GET IN & GET OUT WHEN YOUVE BEEN ONLINE FOR HRS

Originally Posted by RichYung87

Originally Posted by Executive76

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

you didn't check either
grin.gif

SOMETIMES U JUST WANNA GET IN & GET OUT WHEN YOUVE BEEN ONLINE FOR HRS
I had other things to get done this morning and the last thing i was thinking was let me check the sizes. Its something they are supposed to do, its company policy. But i learned, now i am sitting with a 10 and 11.5 about to throw them away they are worthless to me....And no spots in

Back
Top Bottom