Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I heard the 34th foot locker line was around the block. 1 Guy paid 5 guys $100 each to wait in line. I was in the city around 5pm and 1 foot locker received a second shipment 5 minutes before I got there. I was able to get me and friends some pairs with ease for retail.

people camped out for the pigeon dunks for like a week...you should see the resale price in the buy and sell forum, the average price is like 300 for the coppers, i knew no one was gonna let them go for any cheaper

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

why must the laces be so damn long
mad.gif

I know right, I just just comparing these to my Royal's and I noticed the difference
eyes.gif
how about stop skippin lace holes OD
laugh.gif
i dont skip any

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

I'm glad I was able to get my pairs. I went to the midnight release at 34th. There were dudes on line since 2 in the afternoon. I got to the line at 9:00 pm. Worker from Footlocker said not to worry, everybody will get their pair. They were getting another shipment at 9:00am. I stood on the line for 5 hrs. There were people coming from nowhere cutting the line. I was still able to get my pair. Called them at 10:30am. Girl told me they were getting the other shipment at 12:00 in the afternoon. Went there to get my 2nd pair. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever camped out for kicks.
These were not camp out shoes at all. Yall need some help. Only camp out shoe in the pass ten years were the space jams The Real DMPs.
Properly Adjusted.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

wow

the little mom and pop stores in nyc got the raw end of the stick

looks like every major retailer got these and then some

i hope more releases end up like this

because lets face it when you buy from these hole in the wall shops even if they been around for ever they always end up screwing the customer on the price and then you have to scramble for the shoes if you dont wannna pay there price

if you ask me nike did this release the correct way

and i guess the delay was getting the shoes to the major store big retail stores atleast it looks that way in nyc

and dont forget there was alot of sizes up on nike.com this morning for a good half an hour
i disagree, lil shops serve da community alot better then big retailers and you know da money you spend on duke around da block is gonna be show up one

way or another in your hood then money sucked up by a corporation. 

i'll take the retail price of the big retailer

then the crappy lil mom and pop store anyday

i am looking to spend less any way i can
as i said this release was done the correct way

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by curtisboy

A bigj i was one of them kids in that DTLR line i got mine I was there since like 7:30
yo imma b 100%... it was a lot of fools out there acting immature. i hope u werent that dude calling the female manager at FTL all of them b words and stuff.

im'a be 100... i've dealt with her b4 and she really is a %#@!$
I'm sorry but I have to agree she is! When I saw this I smiled & said I thought the same thing.

Originally Posted by air max 87

i disagree, lil shops serve da community alot better then big retailers and you know da money you spend on duke around da block is gonna be show up one

way or another in your hood then money sucked up by a corporation.
how does it go back to the hood? you act like mom and pops donate or some *@##.....?
eyes.gif

I read that and was like, huh?  Most of them take from the hood.  They're businesses run by immigrants who drove local stores out of business and then raised the prices after they did.  Footlockers hiring more local employees than Habib.

Originally Posted by The7onius

299 for the foams, y'all think that's worth it?

No, because a lot of stores haven't even gotten their shipments yet.  That will drive prices down.  Plus the amount of people buying multiples trying to resell like eggplants.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

No, because a lot of stores haven't even gotten their shipments yet.  That will drive prices down.  Plus the amount of people buying multiples trying to resell like eggplants.

ok, a size 7 is hard to come by, im still hoping they release them on the UK niketown, but i guess your right, patience.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

uh ooooo hear come the salty people
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yoooo you  wasnt lying about that KD's tho.....I need to cop asap. You know if HOH still has them?

Dont know which KD's you are talking about but shoetrends has a pair up

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by loveofthekickz

I'm glad I was able to get my pairs. I went to the midnight release at 34th. There were dudes on line since 2 in the afternoon. I got to the line at 9:00 pm. Worker from Footlocker said not to worry, everybody will get their pair. They were getting another shipment at 9:00am. I stood on the line for 5 hrs. There were people coming from nowhere cutting the line. I was still able to get my pair. Called them at 10:30am. Girl told me they were getting the other shipment at 12:00 in the afternoon. Went there to get my 2nd pair. Yesterday was the 1st time I ever camped out for kicks.
These were not camp out shoes at all. Yall need some help. Only camp out shoe in the pass ten years were the space jams The Real DMPs.
Properly Adjusted.

Im with you when your right.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

They were on NDC forever, made me wanna keep ordering... I guess 5 is good
When are you people going to realize, just because they were up does NOT mean they were available. These sold out maybe 30 minutes after being put up, Nike just were slow to update the sizes and remove them. Ask me how I know, I went to go add another (3rd) size 12 to cart, it added, when you try and check out it tells you they are out of stock...and this is 45 minutes before they took the 12's off the site, I tried the same with 11.5.

who are you???? I order all the time and got confirmation emails for all.... 

searchin4js if it's the white and metallic blue foamposite pros OMG i think i'll have a heart attack lol

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the comedy that has gone down......

i got some comments and observations...
nerd.gif

To the preorder dudes- looks like the swoosh heads won this round. Yall can keep your $250-plus preorders.
false, swoosh squad lost, majority of yall stood online for 10 hours +
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
time = money....

whats a lil waated time homie?? @ 120 a pair??? You would stay up too  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

for at least another week theyre gonna be around 225 - 275 cause ebay is gonna be flooded...... just so watch ebay... 

Back
Top Bottom