Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the comedy that has gone down......

i got some comments and observations...
nerd.gif

To the preorder dudes- looks like the swoosh heads won this round. Yall can keep your $250-plus preorders.
false, swoosh squad lost, majority of yall stood online for 10 hours +
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
time = money....

whats a lil waated time homie?? @ 120 a pair??? You would stay up too  
nerd.gif

i paid $140 for abour 4-5 pairs and $150 for about 10 pairs......
about $10 - $20 more per pair, and i got to sleep
laugh.gif
and chill and wasnt dyin starin at a screen....

props to you, but in the same aspect i could never sit at a comp for 10 hours constantly refreshin..... 

Damn you went IN, i came off with 5... By the time they dropped I was at work so it worked out for me... That was the whole point of talking to dudes and exchanging info... so when they hit you get a call/text.... Shout out to upandcoming, doesn't post much anymore but he always knows whats going on. Am87 send me some contact info man

Damn you went IN, i came off with 5... By the time they dropped I was at work so it worked out for me... That was the whole point of talking to dudes and exchanging info... so when they hit you get a call/text.... Shout out to upandcoming, doesn't post much anymore but he always knows whats going on. Am87 send me some contact info man
i dont have a swoosh i dont buy kicks online, all those were in person at stores
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sadly I planned on passing on these a while back since I'm such a broke %!! student..... how Ima have a dream on release day that I was the first person in line, and when I copped I raised the box in the air in victory
laugh.gif

yeah Ima need those Eggplants
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont have a swoosh i dont buy kicks online, all those were in person at stores
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

So royals will indeed drop?

I'm eying a DS pair for $350. Not sure if the trigger shall be pulled or not.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

theres no "gaurentee" when it comes to nike.... at this point its a stated rumor..... 

theres no "gaurentee" when it comes to nike.... at this point its a stated rumor..... 
i thought they said metallic blue?

Originally Posted by bigj505

i thought they said metallic blue?
Yea...they did.

Not sure how I feel about a metallic blue. Much rather have a matte blue like the royals.

BP, can we get a PS? Thanks.

Easy cop in Boston... These sat for a very long time @ da Mall. Don't kno if they even sold out... Check footaction and Footlocker in Cambridgeside Galleria Mall

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im with u airmax im not sitting in front of a computer that long got a call how many u need i said three 140 a piece and came home plus we dont have to wait for them to get shipped. DISCOUNT SQUAD
roll.gif

Missed out on my pair yesterday, only 2 spots in Cle got em...but stores are telling me they're expecting more tuesday?? Wonder how true this is.....

smh.gif
...just because dudes in the B/S are asking for 300+, doesn't mean they are goin to get it...lets be reasonable, a bunch of places still haven't dropped yet, why would I spend 300 now? On top of that, throughout this thread there are a good number of dudes with pairs to sell in many different sizes with much better prices...I'd rather shoot them pm's and holla at them before I just say $@@+ it and drop 300...and there were a lot of dude fakin jacks about their money and connects in here earlier ended up camping or copping for retail, or haven't posted since the drop....
smh.gif
....keep it 100...off to do the V-Day thing now...

^^ Word up Sloane, I hope my area does get restock, want a size 10 for myself, but NO way would I pay $300 especially if spots are getting them again.

Back
Top Bottom