Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Lets no get it twisted sneaker chumps from NikeTalk. I was not happy with eggplants, I EZ-passed
Only 2 pick up sample eggplants for $15 (4 purrs)
I may pass again, just 2 show (yet again) who is NikeTalk
But seriously, don't sweat me if I like this shoe, I hardly buy shoes anymore, don't ruin this for me, thanks

^Better Yet, How About YOU Don't Ruin This For Us
wink.gif
............ We Have ALL Read REPEATIDLY Your PostsIn Here About What "Poo Poo" Shade Of Copper We Were To Expect From These And That You Have Already Made Up Your Decision To NOT COP........Hell, I'll Admit That Your Posts Were So Convincing Of Your Insider Knowledge That I Myself In Fact Was Even Beginning To Worry About The Shade OfCopper We Were To See From These.....It's Become Apparent Tho That You CLEARLY Don't Know As Much As You'd Like To Think You DidAbout This Particular Release...... All I Have To Say Now Is STICK TO YOUR WORD By NOT Copping And Do Us ALLA Favor And VANISH From This Topic All Together...... If ANYONE Has Ruined This Release For You It WasYOURSELF By Continuously Flapping Your Gums In Here Like You ACTAULLY Knew What It Was You Were Talking About
eyes.gif

Now Again, FALL BACK Before You "Andre Ethier" Yourself Any Further Kiddo
laugh.gif

PS- You ARE NOT Niketalk .........Get Over Yourself Guy
indifferent.gif
.........You'z Just Another Simp In Line At HOH Getting HERB'd On ByREAL G's From The NY Area (Yes, I've Heard Stories
nerd.gif
)

**No I'm Not Mad Or "Hating" On You Or What You Do, Just Finally Fed Up With The Arrogant And Pompous Attitude You Feel The Need To Express HereOn NT When DEEP DOWN You And I BOTH Know The Kind Of Person You Are**

*Back To The Topic At Hand*
I Think Wale Can Officially Be Endorsed By Nike As A Hype Generator For Their Releases Aimed At The "Streets"............... This Dude SingleHandedly Changes Peoples Thoughts And Opinions And Is About As Consistant As It Gets At Being The First To Post Twitter Etc Pics Of The Newely Anticipate HeatOn His Feet
eek.gif
.............. Yes I AM Openly Jealous That Homie Has These Copper Foam Type Releases MONTHS Before Us"Normal" Heads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Lets no get it twisted sneaker chumps from NikeTalk. I was not happy with eggplants, I EZ-passed
But seriously, don't sweat me if I like this shoe, I hardly buy shoes anymore, don't ruin this for me, thanks
If you are NIKETALK, why were you Banned mister Moderator??

Poor guy. Talk about post backfire. Lol. I cant believe so many people just hated and are now coming out the woodwork confessing theyre getting multiple pairsnow. C'mon deep down we all knew this was going to be a monumental foam release.

I'll definitely be getting a pair of these. I just wanted to mainly stay out of the thread until I saw actual pics.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

2njldly.jpg

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Think Wale Can Officially Be Endorsed By Nike As A Hype Generator For Their Releases Aimed At The "Streets"............... This Dude Single Handedly Changes Peoples Thoughts And Opinions And Is About As Consistant As It Gets At Being The First To Post Twitter Etc Pics Of The Newely Anticipate Heat On His Feet
eek.gif
.............. Yes I AM Openly Jealous That Homie Has These Copper Foam Type Releases MONTHS Before Us "Normal" Heads
laugh.gif
eh, I think if they were ugly, seeing it early wouldnt have helped.
I think the shoes just sold themselves, dont think it was "wale" having it.
but props on having them anyway, fit is cool too.

dam...
just sh** my pant when i c this~
out of my expect... thought i wont cop, but i must cop this now~ lol

it looked like gold more than copper to me... oh well, it is real real nice thou...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

I Think Wale Can Officially Be Endorsed By Nike As A Hype Generator For Their Releases Aimed At The "Streets"............... This Dude Single
Handedly Changes Peoples Thoughts And Opinions And Is About As Consistant As It Gets At Being The First To Post Twitter Etc Pics Of The Newely Anticipate Heat
On His Feet
eek.gif
.............. Yes I AM Openly Jealous That Homie Has These Copper Foam Type Releases MONTHS Before Us
"Normal" Heads
laugh.gif
eh, I think if they were ugly, seeing it early wouldnt have helped.
I think the shoes just sold themselves, dont think it was "wale" having it.
but props on having them anyway, fit is cool too.

^Yea, I Guess I Worded All That Wrong.....I Wasn't Really Trying To Say That The Man Himself Is Responcible For The Increased Interest(Just Because TheName WALE Is Associated With The Shoe), But Usually Before These Type Of Releases All "Normal" Consumers Have To Go Off Of Is A Low Quality CatalogScan..... With These Catalog Pics Comes The Comments "I'm On The Fence About These", "Meh I Think I'll Be Passsing On These","That Color Just Doesn't Work With This Shoe Model" Etc. Etc........ Then Next Thing You Know, BOOM..... Wale Posts A TwitterPic Of Him Rocking The Stage In The Pair Of Kicks In Question And VIOLA....All Of A Sudden The Shoe Is A "Must Cop" For Those WhoWere Dumping On The Release Prior To Wale Pics Surfacing....... Just Seen It Happen So Often With Wale's Name Attached To The Pics That End Up SurfacingFirst, And It Looks As If This Release Isn't Any Different Than Others
wink.gif

^ To me, any Foam 1 or Pro is a must cop regardless of color, shade, dullness. Just give me any Foam 1 and Im happy, even if it doesnt have a clearsole.
happy.gif
wink.gif

this man william rivera is the biggest hypocrite on the forum

this is the same guy who was so against resellers..yet stood in line for hours with his boys to buy all the yeezys they could to sell them for $600+...and thenhad the nerve to argue the fact that he wasn't a reseller...and that he wasn't part of the problem he was just helping out niketalk

and the same guy who went in every jordan brand related thread for months and typed "cdp mold" in about 200 different posts and bashed all of jordanbrands newer products and in particular the 11s...yet found no problem buying and wearing b grade cdp 11s for over $100...

but at the end of the day he gives me a good laugh because he is so delusional....he really believes all the stuff he says...he is like cartman in the gay fishepisode of south park....in his heart i really believe he thinks he is niketalk

Originally Posted by dtb00201

this man william rivera is the biggest hypocrite on the forum

this is the same guy who was so against resellers..yet stood in line for hours with his boys to buy all the yeezys they could to sell them for $600+...and then had the nerve to argue the fact that he wasn't a reseller...and that he wasn't part of the problem he was just helping out niketalk

and the same guy who went in every jordan brand related thread for months and typed "cdp mold" in about 200 different posts and bashed all of jordan brands newer products and in particular the 11s...yet found no problem buying and wearing b grade cdp 11s for over $100...

but at the end of the day he gives me a good laugh because he is so delusional....he really believes all the stuff he says...he is like cartman in the gay fish episode of south park....in his heart i really believe he thinks he is niketalk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hes def. delusional or sick in the head.

At the end of the day every sneakerhead is a reseller in some sense. These days u gotta hustle somehow. My hate for resellers has died off. I bet over half thelines for HoH releases is resellers I'd rather them get em then a normal buyer. If I (a normal buyer) can't get em in my city no one should truthfully.

i dont even hate resellers...i understand supply and demand......its just funny when someone goes extra hard against resellers and then starts reselling shoesfor 3x the retail price and claims not to be a reseller

Originally Posted by dtb00201

i dont even hate resellers...i understand supply and demand......its just funny when someone goes extra hard against resellers and then starts reselling shoes for 3x the retail price and claims not to be a reseller
one of the smartest things ive read on NT outside of general.....

wooooooooooow after seeing wale rockin em, these sneaks been runnin thru my mind lol guess i'ma have to follow my dmv heritage and cop
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom