Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

pimp.gif
^ nice tee im felling the jeans wale got on as well............but theshirt and hat
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

http://Just a sample of the some gear i snatched for these already.......endless options. Already had the Obama Change one.....
these will be released with a black nike penny tee and its dope
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

reds will take the 2 spot behind the royals.

yea ill 2nd that
pimp.gif
Third

Reason why, the eggplants are boring to me....coppers have that glow to them...plus it fits the theme of "penny"
this is honestly my second time coming into this thread but there is already talk about reds coming out
nerd.gif

Dip$%^& wrote:
With the exception of Paul, those dudes were directly under my wing. Since we taking this 2 real life, I got no problem confronting this issue. Here, on NikeTalk, or there at my next HoH joint.
I am truly honorable 2 have all this focus on me
"Looking at, looking at, looking at me"
really? this dude
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

think this dude says my name to more people than I can think of.

2yvmd0g.jpg

on another note, Coppers are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

guess Wale will be wearing these religiously for the next few months.
laugh.gif

Crazy how Wale prolly sick of these already and we ain't even seen official pics yet. He'll be rockin the red ones (1's) around Xmas I'm sure.Nike must ve made him the foam ambassador. Ahhhh....the good life.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

is it me or do those soles look like they have a copper tint. lol. its the light or am i just buggin. i better be

I think it's the copper foam showing through....

i cant wait for these. i was able to get 2 pairs of eggplant's and im hoping

i can get two pairs of these

funny thing is, i contacted customer care askinga bout these, she said she didnt have info.

BUT she said she has varisty purple/black schd for next year....i said you mean the purple foams? she said no, those had already released.....

i was/am confused to say the least..... its been known in the past nike would randomly assign codes/colors for upcoming release...... but idk
nerd.gif
smh.gif

black and red penny foams >>>>>all red penny foams.

ya cats be fronting, but da solid soles are good money cuz they last for a helluva lot longer then da clear sole counterparts.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

airmax 87, im sure she's talkin about da foamposite nike boots.

thats what i thought also, so i asked her bout those, and purple 1/2 cents...... she said no
grin.gif
its a foamposite one

ya cats be fronting, but da solid soles are good money cuz they last for a helluva lot longer then da clear sole counterparts.

i agree about the soles...just not that shoe. i'm partial to flightposites for that reason.

if copper can come out this good, the red joints are going to flame
sick.gif

I think a metallic red like the eggplants would look better, but I agree about solid soles not being too bad. I like a good mixture of clearsoles and solid.

But a red colorway wouldn't be better than Royal, Copper or Eggplant.

Back
Top Bottom