Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

It is not a coincidence that I am the only NikeTalk member 2 be known by my real name
My intention was never 2 ruin this thread, I was merely preparing myself and others for the usual Nike butchering
I wonder if the box label will say "varsity copper"
Nevertheless I will do my best 2 find these at outlets, as I always do

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I am the only NikeTalk member 2 be known by my real name

What Are You Smoking On Kid? ................... You Are WAAAAAAAAY Up There Son
laugh.gif

*Frank
*Joe
*Paul

Just To Name A Few With MUCH More Respect Than You Receive Here On These Boards...... It's Been Said Before, GET OVERYOURSELF Guy..... You AREN'T Special
eyes.gif

the only reason ppl know you by your real name is because it was your username........if your user name would have been phil collins, i would have called youphil collins

It is not a coincidence that I am the only NikeTalk member 2 be known by my real name
My intention was never 2 ruin this thread, I was merely preparing myself and others for the usual Nike butchering
It'll probably be "Metallic Copper" like the Penny II's.

I don't think Varsity Copper would make sense. It's not really a team color.

With the exception of Paul, those dudes were directly under my wing. Since we taking this 2 real life, I got no problem confronting this issue. Here, onNikeTalk, or there at my next HoH joint.
I am truly honorable 2 have all this focus on me
"Looking at, looking at, looking at me"

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Will a good dude........lets chill with the drama. Some of u may require his help later on.
QFT

Will may ruffle some feathers on the board, but i met him in person, real humble dude & he even looks out.
pimp.gif

^^^^yeah, I had no idea you were a NikeTalker when we had that convo by the pay phone. Thanks for the kind words. If I gotta eat flame for the better of thecommunity, then so be it.

im so on the fence about these Foamposite Coppers, I don't know what 2 do, they are iller that eggplants tho.

Looks like I'll be droppin some change in Feb cause aint no way in hell my girl gon let me cop these and not get here anything for V day

Still trolling Will?

Did you not learn your lesson last time bro?

You come in SHOE threads and fill page after page with pointless posts.

You really think that'll get you your old screen name back? Or even allow you to keep this one?

Just stop dude. Seriously.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

u didnt get his sarcasm huh?
pics already surfaced dude... check page 1
smile.gif

Manglor wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________

Still trolling Will?

Did you not learn your lesson last time bro?

You come in SHOE threads and fill page after page with pointless posts.

You really think that'll get you your old screen name back? Or even allow you to keep this one?

Just stop dude. Seriously.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You, maybe this will finally get thru his head!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

u didnt get his sarcasm huh?
pics already surfaced dude... check page 1
smile.gif
I guess I didn't. Sorry, I'm out of the loop.

This thread is heating up in here. A lot of comedy and a lot of good points. Cant wait to see some detailed pics. I want these shoes now i dont know if i canwait...

Originally Posted by datboi81

wooooooooooow after seeing wale rockin em, these sneaks been runnin thru my mind lol guess i'ma have to follow my dmv heritage and cop
smile.gif
thats how i feel i didnt like the eggplants at first till i saw wale rocking em in the lrg pic i might be coppin them now
pimp.gif

http://Just a sample of the some gear i snatched for these already.......endless options. Already had the Obama Change one.....

76126a04a876c2b50cd907414b92a8762e2e1ed5.jpg

39e16b4474240495461badc90725b711f3c61f82.bmp
84a1634e722c07954aadca171263734e49b82cf7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom