Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Has anyone actually balled in foams? Just a question that popped in my mind since everyone is talking about what clothes to go with them copper foams. I must admit, if i ball in these, i dont have anything that come close to matching them. xD

the royal foam one has been my main basketball shoe for the last 12 years.

and just like i think people should be more worried about how their basketball shoes perform than how they look, i also think people should be more focused on winning than they are on their clothes matching.

cool, do you have like a set of clothes to go with it?  I am guessing its a lot harder to find stuff to match copper....shiet, i will wear mismatch closthes if i have to, but would be nice to have something that go with them. haha
well i ball in my away timberwolves shorts... not exactly matching but its fine for me.
i cant think of any bronze type teams. id just do purdue or something

with a cuff of course
laugh.gif

edit: how about missouri tigers?
http://www.footballfanati...72/source/froogle_239372

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Man, this makes me sick to see all these spots up north getting restocks and some stores still carrying them over the weekend rush. When down here in Orlando, Footaction only received 12-16 pairs! The excuses heard here as to why we get a limited amount makes no sense. The garbage that they currently have has been sitting their for awhile. Even though I was able to get my pair online, I would rather have bought in person.
footaction only got 12 pairs and they were all reserved by employees. i hope nobody camped out because even if you were first in line, none were sold to the general public.

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Has anyone actually balled in foams? Just a question that popped in my mind since everyone is talking about what clothes to go with them copper foams. I must admit, if i ball in these, i dont have anything that come close to matching them. xD

and just like i think people should be more worried about how their basketball shoes perform than how they look, i also think people should be more focused on winning than they are on their clothes matching.

Wait, was this dude seriously asking what clothes match his foams/sneakers while playing ball!?!? Maybe you shouldn't be playing ball bro!

These are really nice in person. Glad to finally have them in hand. Only one pair is mine. The rest are for friends of mine.

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

^^^exactly. i'm out there to play ball, compete and win. i don't care how my clothes look.

Agreed.. I mean I had matching uniform through grade school, then matching shoes for AAU and college but not by my choice lmao.

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Wait, was this dude seriously asking what clothes match his foams/sneakers while playing ball!?!? Maybe you shouldn't be playing ball bro!

haha, yea bro, i must say you got a point.  I guess its just everyone keeps talking about what casual clothes to match the shoe got me thinking.  But you gotta admit, playing bball on some copper colored shoes is very different.

I agree that sneakerst email was very confusing with the amount of people saying they received a tracking number and then the amount that said they didn't. I didn't even know Ups would send tracking numbers.. I wouldn't expect ups to have our email addresses, unless some kinda way they scan the label and it sends to the email in which the label was created. This is all new to me, so no flaming.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

Royals
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock all black t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

Wow waste of thread space

Lol @ dgoins1. Too many cats asking bout your Avy so you had to put it in your sig...

Anyone drop a tampon? I think I found it a few pages back when you asked another dude what to wear with your shoes.

Go jump off the Empire State Building already.

A dude asked for tips on wat to rock on court with these so I just gave him some ideas from wat I rock.

Unlike others ill gladly share some ideas most of u dudes just be puttin peeps down n insults.

Peace
Scottie

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Royals
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

Peace
Scottie

good stuff, food for thought.
happy.gif

page 585 wow lookin alot like the 1st eggplant thread did around this time 13 pages before it was locked LOL. i wanna post my coppers first.

sneakerst wrote:
Alrighty lets clear some things up here...
The email many of you got is an automated message sent by eBay once we finish printing out your labels for shipping.  This does not mean your package shipped.  It just means your label was created.  

Your tracking number will come via email from UPS directly.  NOT US.  This is just how it was done. So the notification was just to let you know that we boxed up your shoe and that its ready to ship. 

UPS will be picking up all boxes today and will be shipped out.  Please look out for an email from UPS with your tracking number.  I thought everyone would of gotten it by now, but I think with a combination of the volume of labels, and the weekend/holiday, it may take some time.  

Some specifically requested express via USPS and paid for the shipping upgrade.

Hopefully this answers some of your questions..

Happy monday! 

Originally Posted by SoleControl

Does the "shipped" email for sneaker_st customers come from eBay?

amazing what can be learned only a few short pages back ..... smh

Here we go with the Fashion Experts already. move on, please
freshair wrote:
"anti-cuffers" needa look @ Wale's jeans on page 1 and take notes lol.

indifferent.gif
....not saying don't cuff, but why bash a person who doesn't follow the so-called "norm"?

Back
Top Bottom