Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by freshair

"anti-cuffers" needa look @ Wale's jeans on page 1 and take notes lol.

Because Wale sets the "standard" for americas fashion and jean wearing policies, good job.

Sneaker St. Thursday

pimp.gif

wow lock this thread please. It was good to see good conversation leading up to Friday now we are stuck on stupid fashion tips.

JUST A HEADS UP.....LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL BOX FROM UPS, CHECK YOUR BULK/SPAM AS WELL. IT WILL BE A UPS QUANTUM VIEW

That is your tracking from sneaker_st.

Got my email about 15mins ago.

Thanks bro! Good lookin out!

and stop the damn arguing about cuffs already...rock em how YOU want, with what YOU want.

Yippie. I have alot coming in this week. Thanks sneakerst. We love you. Well i love you. And s dubl i love you too. haha

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif

Didn't order from Sneaker St., but big ups to him for coming thru for being a first timer on the board. You really earned a lot of respect from the NT'ers. Kept business smooth and informed the thread about every transaction.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif

FOR THE WIN
roll.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

JUST A HEADS UP.....LOOK IN YOUR EMAIL BOX FROM UPS, CHECK YOUR BULK/SPAM AS WELL. IT WILL BE A UPS QUANTUM VIEW

That is your tracking from sneaker_st.

Got my email about 15mins ago.

Thanks bro! Good lookin out!

and stop the damn arguing about cuffs already...rock em how YOU want, with what YOU want.
I got mine as well! lol 
Thank you sneaker_st, I'm glad I never doubted you & stuck it out. 

Back
Top Bottom