Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Jeez all this non sense going on. Glad I got mine for 90 with the google code. HAs anyone notice that these are very stiff?
why u keep post the same %!* comment?
and u keep saying google code yet dont share details about it.
Exactly, was going to post the same thing, now that is "non sense"..
Nobody has asked for it. I'm just letting folks know I got mine for 90 bucks.
1st time u posted it someone asked about it.
u just keep saying the same thing over and over and over
My bad bro. It was through google search of similar to bing cashback and at the first link it will redirect you to finish line. However, the code is worthless now seeing as how finish-line no longer has them
caught u... finishline did NOT receive a single pair of these...
blowing smoke eh?

thurgood8vb.gif

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Jeez all this non sense going on. Glad I got mine for 90 with the google code. HAs anyone notice that these are very stiff?
why u keep post the same %!* comment?
and u keep saying google code yet dont share details about it.
Exactly, was going to post the same thing, now that is "non sense"..
Nobody has asked for it. I'm just letting folks know I got mine for 90 bucks.
1st time u posted it someone asked about it.
u just keep saying the same thing over and over and over
My bad bro. It was through google search of similar to bing cashback and at the first link it will redirect you to finish line. However, the code is worthless now seeing as how finish-line no longer has them
This cant be possible.  Stores don't even get them for $90 at cost.  If I knew about this... I would of bought more... 
wink.gif

So in the midst of all this cuffs vs. no cuffs....NY vs. DMV....spacejams vs. Coppers this dude Wackamega turns out to be the lamest in this thread...congrats fam

sneakerst - u know it isnt true... finishline did not receive coppers at ALL
bigsupa - good man... i like ur style, but that was one of the worst quoting jobs/edits i have ever seen
laugh.gif

Somebody asked:

Anyways, to the guy above, finish line did get them. You just were too slow. Care to confirm they didn't get them? Anyways, im done with this non sense I'm going back to caws.ws

Somebody asked:

Anyways, to the guy above, finish line did get them. You just were too slow. Care to confirm they didn't get them? Anyways, im done with this non sense I'm going back to caws.ws

i asked to screen cap the confirmation page of your order not someone askig u for the code..yo Ant or Dub just ban this fool please ill paypal u guys 10 dollars each

Somebody asked:
so ur the only person on NT to get them then huh?

stoppostingi.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

LOL ....Exposed Son.... ay how do u screencap I need to add that to my bag o tricks.

If your using windows, there is sumthing called snipping tool. Thats what I used. And I wont screen cap my confirmation email due to the fact it has my name and my info on there. Why does it matter to you non believers? I can personally take pictures of my shoes if you would like that?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif

Then u clearly missed the post u directly replyed to implyin dude was tryin to get guys numbers because he asked wat guys wear with there foams on the bball court.

Me  given my fit rundowns is to give the guy ideas from wat I personaly rock on court with my foams as somebody already responded food for thought.

If the above infomation given by me doesnt interest u then gloss it over and move along.

U Sir made yaself very clear and showed ya tru colours when u implied a guy wantin to hook up a fit playin ball is gay.

Peace
Scottie 

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Im in the UK btw
LOL...This dude is fraud. He pm'ed me about cement spizikes and said "I'm in NoVA also..."
smh.gif
..But I told him "Meet-ups only" and never got a reply.

Seems like dude is trying to scam people
nerd.gif
tired.gif

So in the midst of all this cuffs vs. no cuffs....NY vs. DMV....spacejams vs. Coppers this dude Wackamega turns out to be the lamest in this thread...congrats fam

Yep, That Bout Sums It Up
roll.gif

BabyFacedAssassin- WAIT, Now You're Trying To Convince Me There WAS Good Reasoning For Your Rambling On About Your Short And Shirt Selection For EACH Colorway Of Foams You Own?

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of cuffs either. IMO, if your cuffing your jeans, that means you got the wrong size

Wack just basically ethered himself, you're a bum. Never return to this thread claiming anything. You have been exposed

Hmmm, I'm not a fan of cuffs either. IMO, if your cuffing your jeans, that means you got the wrong size

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude is trolling hard
no, the guy on the previous page talked about cuffs on his jeans when wearing the foams. How is my post trolling?

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Yep, That Bout Sums It Up
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom