Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif
Then u clearly missed the post u directly replyed to implyin dude was tryin to get guys numbers because he asked wat guys wear with there foams on the bball court.

Me  given my fit rundowns is to give the guy ideas from wat I personaly rock on court with my foams as somebody already responded food for thought.

If the above infomation given by me doesnt interest u then gloss it over and move along.

U Sir made yaself very clear and showed ya tru colours when u implied a guy wantin to hook up a fit playin ball is gay.

Peace
Scottie 

awwwwwwwwwwwwww man this is lulz....you know its the dudes who spend 5 hours trying to match up their "ballin fit" lookin in the mirror b4 they hit the court; they are prolly the worst ones on the court
roll.gif

I wear my eggplants with black shorts and a black tee or white tee, keep it simple, you don't wanna look like a prima donna out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
this man....

uselss.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Murder

I was looking for SKUs at FTL and came across this 41-00788-004 3/20 NK FOAMPOSITE 1 BLIs this the upcoming royal blue pair or a re-retro of the all blacks??

Originally Posted by MrMagic8Ball

I was looking for SKUs at FTL and came across this 41-00788-004 3/20 NK FOAMPOSITE 1 BLIs this the upcoming royal blue pair or a re-retro of the all blacks??
nerd.gif
i did hear something about blacks but i never got confirmation

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

A whole lotta clowns in this thread, but I thank you for the lulz you provide.

I see more people are looking for the crew now
laugh.gif
what happened to it was wack and you will prolly see someone else wearing it.
QFT!

lot's of
roll.gif
in here....

for the heck of it.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Here are pics as promised... Sorry I couldnt take pics of the actual shoe... I could only manage pictures of some boxes...
wink.gif

42d16d50202eae31131fa290b6e3277c45904169.jpg

e10365b5588a2bad22b5a866358216a54a19e2ce.jpg

Man this thread has become pure comedy over the last few pages. Some people and their thoughts are just so where if I didn't read them myself, I might not believe that someone actually posted it and meant it, haha.

On another topic though....

As far as trade value with these goes, how much do you think there will be for trading these for another pair of foamposites?

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Man ... I can't screencap been lookin for an hour. I have XP do I have to download it.
print screen (button) -> open paint -> paste -> edit use selection tool to cut the portion you want -> open new file -> paste and save

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Never fails....

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I know right.......

Now lets keep it real for a second.

When it come to HYPE, NYC>>>>>>ALL   People camping out for foams. Better yet, people camping for everything.

You guys campout just to resell, that is ridiculous.

Do people camp out for the opportunity to camp out??
nerd.gif

call of duty: mw2 campers >>> any nyc, la, and dmv campers...

i'm salty cuz i went 5 and 18...
grin.gif

What system you play on ps3 or xbox

360 good sir...

anDown Goes Frasier wrote:

Yo do u need tha box to get a product voucher from nike? Cuz marshalls
got the 2k9s for 60$ so u already know what im thinking

Na u don't need a box....u just gotta make sure they beat up

Ya really hating because people camp out for shoes? It is what they are doing, not you, why should you be worried for what another person decides to do with their time.

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
wait.. finishline only had one size 13?
indifferent.gif
No, I got mine from Sports Zone. Finish line is where I got a code to.
np1klj.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Man this thread has become pure comedy over the last few pages. Some people and their thoughts are just so where if I didn't read them myself, I might not believe that someone actually posted it and meant it, haha.

As far as trade value with these goes, how much do you think there will be for trading these for another pair of foamposites?
This is still a new shoe so the trade value is prob equal to 250. If your luckly you'll get a noob who knows little who will buy it for 300.

This is still a new shoe so the trade value is prob equal to 250. If your luckly you'll get a noob who knows little who will buy it for 300.
or u cab resell for 90 if the y have a special code

Obviously not right now since they can still be found and copped fairly easy. I was talking about around April/May time frame once the supply has died down some.

I thought about throwing a size 8.5 up on Ebay that I can cop from the store around my way since I haven't seen anyone on here need that size like talking bout, but not really sure if it is worth buying a shoe not my size just for a $30-40 gain after shipping, etc.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

or u cab resell for 90 if the y have a special code
lol, man that Google code for $90 foams is going to be around as the running joke on NT for a while...
roll.gif

^ do it now, I've seen pairs go for 300 + shipping on ebay, if you do it later the demand will die out like the spacejams

Back
Top Bottom