Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

laugh.gif
Dudes always have a gif for every situation on here.

Well here was my point. I proved some folks are just to dumb. Some people actually believed the 90 dollar google crap. I got my sz 11.5 from Sports Zone in Northern VA. This was just too much fun and I enjoyed just being dumb(which sounds dumb too but oh well lol) I basically destroyed a topic. Which btw was also my goal cause its pointless for this to still be standing after the release of the shoe. Some of you got mad serious. I used to do this back in 04, but I guess people still think the same. Anyways I'm out. I'll be back for the Eggplant foamposite release thread. DMV all day. Driving My vehicle

My $#% finally got shipped from Nike.com via fedex got the email. No tax, no shipping charges I'm like chill face right now yuuup, lol!

damn wacka, you have yet to sign off? Dude wacka is dyslexic, he meant to have his personality as his username but hence being dyslexic he put it backwards, lmfao. He meant to put mega wackkk! Go away you tool.

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Well here was my point. I proved some folks are just to dumb. Some people actually believed the 90 dollar google crap. I got my sz 11.5 from Sports Zone in Northern VA. This was just too much fun and I enjoyed just being dumb(which sounds dumb too but oh well lol) I basically destroyed a topic. Which btw was also my goal cause its pointless for this to still be standing after the release of the shoe. Some of you got mad serious. I used to do this back in 04, but I guess people still think the same. Anyways I'm out. I'll be back for the Eggplant foamposite release thread. DMV all day. Driving My vehicle
103h7gn.jpg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I don't think anybody believed you fam. they just wanted to see evidence.
ohwell.gif
 And you just kept gassin the thread up

laugh.gif

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC, my pairs will be here Thursday.

Edit: size 10.5 and 11 are up on the no flash, let me add both pairs to my cart.

Well, doesn't look like this thread will reach 600 pages at this rate. Thanks for the information/tips and pics in the meantime...

can we get some more pics??????? hardly enough pics for 600 pages worth.

feed my feign!! im not as fortunate as some who have them in hand..... im sure those who "preordered" like myself are feeling this way! lol
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom