Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by WrightOne86

Man this thread has become pure comedy over the last few pages. Some people and their thoughts are just so where if I didn't read them myself, I might not believe that someone actually posted it and meant it, haha.

On another topic though....

As far as trade value with these goes, how much do you think there will be for trading these for another pair of foamposites?
This is still a new shoe so the trade value is prob equal to 250. If your luckly you'll get a noob who knows little who will buy it for 300.
or u cab resell for 90 if the y have a special code
what in world are you trying to say? Guess Gucci didn't teach you proper english.

My first screen cap !!! i'm so proud of myself.
laugh.gif
 Good lookin bigj .... anyway no shame in admitting u paid retail wackamega ..... + $26 tax
mad.gif
 still In Progress ......

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

laugh.gif
 Good lookin bigj .... anyway no shame in admitting u paid retail wackamega ..... + $26 tax
mad.gif
 still In Progress ......
I have no
 shame bro. Dudes just mad at the google price I paid for them. I have two pairs. One from sports zone for 209 and the google one I paid 90 dollars for using my google code.

^^^ glad u figured it out from the one liner instruction manual i published... im telling u tho, they will probably ship weds.
regardless, u can call nike and see if a rep can give u detailed progress of ur order (like if its gonna be canceled or not)

Originally Posted by dgoins1

@brandon 3000---- good thing there only $65 retail duh

$60 was retail though.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

laugh.gif
mad.gif
 still In Progress ......
I have no shame bro. Dudes just mad at the google price I paid for them. I have two pairs. One from sports zone for 209 and the google one I paid 90 dollars for using my google code.
roll.gif
no one is mad, the same thing he posted you can post from your order from FNL. You must've been really lucky to grab the only pair they had
laugh.gif

Post up something from finishline, or google at least. Or even the email, you see how he blocked out his name, you can do that to.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Lmao @ wackamega getting a pair off google, since when google sells kicks?

Can you read? Never said I got it from google. I got a code from google and got my second pair for 90 bucks. I shared the code already in this forum. However, its too late to use it. Caws.ws and code x has some codes too.

Ohh so wackamega bought off finishline.com, ohh really? They only had 1 size 13 huh…? Funny stuff lol. Ohh the irony is killing me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dude trying to be cool lying about paying the best price ever. this is the internet buddy, trust...if that deal was available....you would not be the only one
laugh.gif

Ohh so wackamega bought off finishline.com, ohh really? They only had 1 size 13 huh…? Funny stuff lol. Ohh the irony is killing me.

Ok so are you dyslexic too? Never did I say I got a sz 13. I never even said what size foot I have. Oh this is too funny.

Lmao @ wackamega getting a pair off google, since when google sells kicks?

Can you read? Never said I got it from google. I got a code from google and got my second pair for 90 bucks. I shared the code already in this forum. However, its too late to use it. Caws.ws and code x has some codes too.

Homeboy Tip Toeing Around Questions Like A Mo Fo
laugh.gif
.................. Pickin And Choosing The Ones He Knows Won't End In A Puddle ETHER
roll.gif

curious_george_ether.jpg

mega i'm startin to feel bad for u homie LOL you need to post some proff or come clean and say u paid retail or more. Like dude said someone else on NT woulda sniffed that out a mile away. We'll respect u more for comin clean.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
this man....

uselss.gif

Photograph-3---Grave-of-the.jpg

smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Wacka I guess you gotta learn to read or maybe even write. If you read you might learn that you got a google pair for $90 off. So where did you buy your foams for 110 using a google code? Before you try getting at me, make sure you write and post legible stuff. You are one sad dude. If you are so confident post the picture of the confirmation email and prove us all wrong. If not, log off.

^ do it now, I've seen pairs go for 300 + shipping on ebay, if you do it later the demand will die out like the spacejams

Yea I wasn't sure if now or later would be the ideal thing to do with this release.

Damn it! I was stuck in the office all damn day and when I got home they dropped it off at my neighbors house...and they're not home
frown.gif

I guess I'll be picking them up tomorrow.

You know what I'll post my email confirmation at 10 pm eastern time when I get home. Then you will see. Sick of you folks.

Back
Top Bottom