Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

ATL NT'ers NT at lenox just got a restock!

Oh thats cool bro. Where is lenox next to? I might fly there and get a pair.

why would u fly somewhere just 2 buy someshoes?? Seems like spendin even more money
no offense, but i think u bought some fakes ($90
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 )

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by Spradley

why would u fly somewhere just 2 buy someshoes?? Seems like spendin even more money
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 )

I would fly there cause im nigerian. So whats your point? I dont rock nor buy fakes ninja. #@%% YOU MUTHA FUKERS EAT +%@*%#* *%@@
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You flying there from the UK or DMV?
The UK. The DMV is not what you mericans think it stands for. DMV: Driving My Vehicle

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 )

I would fly there cause im nigerian. So whats your point? I dont rock nor buy fakes ninja. #@%% YOU MUTHA FUKERS EAT +%@*%#* *%@@
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You flying there from the UK or DMV?
The UK. The DMV is not what you mericans think it stands for. DMV: Driving My Vehicle
*dead*

Yea honestly just lock this topic cause people have spammed it way too much. Im just glad I got my kicks

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Wacka no one cares what you look like and he posted that pic as an expression to what he read that you posted.

No I just happen to look like Tiger Woods man. Why is that bad? My cousin is French Montana btw

Dude wacka, you should stop posting, we've given you all these chances and you continue to just @%%% around and keep on talking +!%+. Do us a favor and sign off. It's at the top right of the screen FYI.

ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
 )

dude just snapped like drogba
256790y.gif

you ok there buddy?
2nkkle0.jpg

You know what Adi, Im gonna do that. I did what Finiland asked me to do. I've collected the information so Im good. Take care folks.

Lol top left of the page sorry, well thanks for the laughs and never sign on again, back on topic, any word on online restocks?

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Wacka no one cares what you look like and he posted that pic as an expression to what he read that you posted.

No I just happen to look like Tiger Woods man. Why is that bad? My cousin is French Montana btw

I don't mess with this thread, but this man deserves a standing ovation!!!
roll.gif

You know what shut your crap up and go away. LOL Finiland asked Zurick about that hugo styles and foams

Back
Top Bottom