Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^the phrase "help NTers" is such a funny Rah rah rah
So funny that I helped out 5 NTers with the purple foams at retail and 2 others for the XI/XII pack for retail.

it is okay, everyone agrees with NikeTalk eventually
I wont ask.
tired.gif

I am predicting the industry will makes some official gear in copper colorway
and I predict itll be black friday soon,hmmm....

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

YungSatellite wrote:

l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Hmmmmm, thanks for the pics with the person wearing the copper foams..

still copping, but those pants are UGHHHHH, ill show yall how to wear those bad boys

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Shots fired?
586Cover.jpg

I guess..if thats how you wanna take it

I just thought it was a silly #!+ statement

Skinny Jeans and foams don't mix buddy...

smh.gif
you're really gonna try to go after fresh...good luck buddy.

Damn. That's head.
laugh.gif

but...

68416045.wGDPMlLK.popcorn.gif

^^^^Your very welcome for the information and thank you very much for the rock

I greatly anticpate finding thse kicks at the outlets FTW

2 the guy under me (always under me
laugh.gif
) If that is how you feel,you're feelings are very valid
At least you finally admit how interested you are in my personal life
smh.gif

All the true heads on this site know what my deal is, and if you havent figured it out yet then... Figure it out
roll.gif

^NEWFLASH........ NO ONE CARES!!!! ....... You Kid Are OFFICIALLY The LAMEST Member Here OnNT....... Do You Not See Your Own Herbiness When You Post?

the-biggest-loser.jpg

loser-11250699604.jpg

*Seriously AMAZES Me That You Can Truly Be That Big Of A Herb
tired.gif
....... I'd Be Interested To See What Your Pitiful Life Consists OfOutside Of This Website
laugh.gif

Yeah, dude with the black slacks is rocking those all wrong. Probably some 40-something nike exec who thinks he's doing it big.

Black or dark blue jeans are the only way to go with these (for winter).

I think when a person gives off a lot of thier efforts 2 something, a person must be dedicated 2 get thier closure

I got my closure form the last foam one purple release (foam pro pearl also for that matter) so this next copper foam drop will be all love for NikeTalk monthsdown the line at the outlets

maybe not for $15, but NikeTalk always gets great steals, and thats a true story

^Tell Me About It
eyes.gif
........... I For One Am Just SICK AND TIRED Of This CHILD'S Useless Banter, Thread AfterThread, Page After Page...... Like REALLY Who Wants To Come In Here And Read This Kids Comments Each And Every Day About "These Will BePooPoo Copper", "These Are Bananna Shaped", "These Will Be Had At Outlets For $15"....... Like FOR REAL......NO ONE CARES!!!!!...... Dude Has This Complex That Picking Up Those Eggplant Foams At An Outlet Somehow Made Him A BETTERPERSON In REAL Life
laugh.gif
....... When It Comes Down To It , This Cat Is Just Another Home Shopping Network Buyer Whom Took AdvantageOf A Passing Deal
grin.gif

*FIRST TIME In My Niketalk Career That The "Ignore Button" Has Been Utilized
tired.gif

MODS- Sorry To Keep Bringing Will Related Comments In Here, It Just Seems Like This Thread Takes The Brunt Of This DudesUSELESS Comments And Ranting...... If Only He'd Go Ghost Like He Did Immediately After Pics Of This Shoe Surfaced
smh.gif

gonna be another late night refreshing NDC every 5 min. like the eggplants. i aint stayin up all night this time though

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

gonna be another late night refreshing NDC every 5 min. like the eggplants. i aint stayin up all night this time though
sux for u swerv, imma just wake up and drive to the mall. cop me and the fellas our pairs and go back home to chillllll
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike

Originally Posted by Talk

sux for u swerv, imma just wake up and drive to the mall. cop me and the fellas our pairs and go back home to chillllll
pimp.gif

^^^^since you wanna take it there, it sucks that if I do purchase this shoe, please believe it will be for far less than your price points
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mr irrelevant

people's champ wrote:
Originally Posted by Talk

pimp.gif
^^^^since you wanna take it there, it sucks that if I do purchase this shoe, please believe it will be for far less than your price points
tongue.gif

take it where chief? if u dont care for the shoe, then stay out of this thread. simple as that.
and i dont need to be concerned with your price points because i have money and dont need to be spending my days looking for some piss yellow samples. hopingand praying nike throws me a freakin bone. i gave u props for ur hustle and ur finds but if u aint sending nothing my way, then y r u even talking about what ugetting it for? makes anything u say to me useless and spam.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

pimp.gif

Yeah I don't have that luxury. I live in Ohio....3-5 spots got the eggplants in the whole state. All of em at least 60+ miles away. It's either a roadtrip or a late night waitin for NDC. But that's cool if u got it like that. Cop mines too (retail only free shipping) 2 pairs......good lookin BigJ
smile.gif

if its easy like the last eggplant/varsity purple release, then ill be picking up extra pairs for fellow niketalkers like i did before.

I get amused when fortunate NikeTalkers have access 2 a desired shoe, at a discount price (30-40%) and offer 2 "help" others at a higher retail costplus "fees"

Hey, thats how i used 2 do it, and I'm caught on when i was holding sneaker-thug school last year
laugh.gif

I'm gonna keep it G and admit that I care more for this thread than eating retail cost for this shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Cop mines too ......good lookin BJ
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom