Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

2 the guy under me (always under me
laugh.gif
)
laugh.gif

roll.gif

yeah it's dirty how some cats try to get over cause there location is right. I ain't mad at em though. Honestly I'd do it for a minute too butafter awhile I think I'd feel guilty ripping peoples mouths out and start charging only shipping and fees. If I'm gettin em already for myself no harmpicking up extras. All it would cost me is a trip to the post office. Sorry NT I live in Ohio. The Land of Misfit Shoes.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

yeah it's dirty how some cats try to get over cause there location is right. I ain't mad at em though. Honestly I'd do it for a minute too but after awhile I think I'd feel guilty ripping peoples mouths out and start charging only shipping and fees. If I'm gettin em already for myself no harm picking up extras. All it would cost me is a trip to the post office. Sorry NT I live in Ohio. The Land of Misfit Shoes.
hey swerv, just ask will to get ur pairs since u 2 r on the same page. pay him, his uncle, and his team. im sure u loved knocking dudes on theirheads when they were paying u near 300 for them royal 1/2s
pimp.gif

ur agreeing with a lame that sat outside of NTNY posting "HIS" spot got a restock of the db 6s and he would "help" dudes out for a tipthinking dudes aint know "HIS" spot was NTNY as recently as 2 weeks ago?
the dude that has taken the most advantage of his location of anyone on here? get off his wheels dude. thats y u got set on fire before.

*** and will, u do a great job talking out of the side of ur mouth for stuff u know nothing about.

I HATE HYPOCRITES
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

yeah it's dirty how some cats try to get over cause there location is right. I ain't mad at em though. Honestly I'd do it for a minute too but after awhile I think I'd feel guilty ripping peoples mouths out and start charging only shipping and fees. If I'm gettin em already for myself no harm picking up extras. All it would cost me is a trip to the post office. Sorry NT I live in Ohio. The Land of Misfit Shoes.
hey swerv, just ask will to get ur pairs since u 2 r on the same page. pay him, his uncle, and his team. im sure u loved knocking dudes on their heads when they were paying u near 300 for them royal 1/2s
pimp.gif

ur agreeing with a lame that sat outside of NTNY posting "HIS" spot got a restock of the db 6s and he would "help" dudes out for a tip thinking dudes aint know "HIS" spot was NTNY as recently as 2 weeks ago?
the dude that has taken the most advantage of his location of anyone on here? get off his wheels dude. thats y u got set on fire before.

*** and will, u do a great job talking out of the side of ur mouth for stuff u know nothing about.

I HATE HYPOCRITES
eyes.gif
Will is def the biggest hypocrite there is. This is the same dude who was selling the pearl foams for $150 over retail along with his circle offolks.
Now hes knocking u for trying to help NTers out at retail? SMH

as far as Will goes Cats all in Will's life like a chick knowing every move he makes. Talk about the shoes damn ...... thread gettin kinda corny. And I think the worst is yet to come.

I still gotta figure out how 2 remove the swoosh from my piss yellow sole Pearls
laugh.gif
you are NikeTalk btw
pimp.gif

Copper foam bgrades
nerd.gif

BigJ.....don't worry about me I copped 5 pairs of eggs between NT, Ebay, Retail Stores, and NDC. 4 pairs retail and sold one pair to VAHustler for nearretail i'mma get mines reguardless like all of us will.

As far as Will goes....dude ain't done *#%+ to me LOL. Anytime I asked him something dude had info. I ain't buy nothing from dude. I don't evenbuy/sell shoes of NT anymore so I could care less. NT'ers want a pair of shoes for $1. It dont work that way. I have bought shoes that cost $300+ like manypeople so best believe I'll sell em for $300+. Cats all in Will's life like a chick knowing every move he makes. I don't know dude all like that.When I see wannabe internet thug know it alls tryin to go in on someone I stick up for em not join in and be a follower. But that's just me.

Talk about the shoes damn ...... thread gettin kinda corny. And I think the worst is yet to come.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

pimp.gif
Nike wrote:

Will def the pearl foams for $150 over retail
Now hes knocking u for trying to help NTers out at retail? SMH
My spot was not NTNY
laugh.gif
Ask NikeTalk detectives if I made any purchases over there recently. A return i have made tho
roll.gif

Also its adorable how "Talk" is defending "Nike"s purchase. because he is the one who i beat for $350 for a pair of Pearl foams
laugh.gif
hey, next time become friends with NikeTalk (anyone who claims this in thier sig) and dont let anyone fight your e-grudges
Finally its really comical how i help all the newbies around here but I can't seem 2 help the re-sellers
laugh.gif

Bgrade Foamposite One Copper FTW
pimp.gif

oh and as for Sam, I schooled him just like I school all up n comers. He got his own team. If anyone wants 2 get schooled hit me up
tongue.gif

yes, lets clarify this thing.
so u beat me for 350 and im holding a grudge? didnt hurt my pockets especially since i myself sold some tan yeezys for 585 which indirectly paid for thepearls. knowing this, its unlikely that i would have a grudge. and after paypal, shipping, tax, u def aint come up that much on them.
i personally am just tired of u being a hermit in these threads. all u do is talk about how u gonna cop at anoutlet and how they doodoo and banana shaped... WE got ur point so just shut up about it already.
but since u wanna be e-tuff and dont want to accept what u r, tell me this...
if u arent a reseller, then why did U, urself, Wiliam Rivera, call my cell phone asking me to sell ur tan yeezys for u for 600 a pop? and dont front like uaint call me asking for my help when ur OG screen name got banned. dude over there asking me to PM method man to plead ur weak case for reinstatement to thissite because U ARENT NIKETALK
u claim u da man but u really arent. how about the other phone call u had with me telling me how u got the 50% on ur DMP5 pack... u having to sit in the storefor an hr or so getting on the manager's nerves til he finally helped u out as long as u purchased some accessories. i dont need to beg another man fornothing.
doggy, u aint a reseller? what u do with them sample eggplants? I KNOW U TRIED TO SELL THEM ON EBAY FOR 250 SHIPPED. yeezys? the foams u allegedly punked mefor? and what are u schooling uncle sam to do? resell right? STUPID HYPOCRITE.
BE WHAT YOU ARE AND STAY IN UR PLACE. i resell stuff and i also help people out.
i aint done yet homes i def know who u r and what u r and dont nobody gotta fight my battles.

- AND SWERV, u know i have no problem with u. just trying to lead u in the right direction dude. if dude helps u out, keep using him.

edit: no need to follow ur career when u call my phone crying ur heart out giving me all the ammo i need like im ur dad or something. talking about adding meto ur team like i give a hoot who u r. as i said before, i respect ur hustle but be true to urself u lame. chill on the spamming and keep it moving.
and yes, i remember u telling me ur history of getting herbed outside of HoH in ur earlier days. wanna be tuff talking, wanna be OG head.
i def used to have much respect for u but ur endless rants/spamming made me think very little of u to be 100% honest.

It's all good BigJ....I back anyone who helped me out with something.....you hooked me up with the info when I was trying to decide on the HoH Royals orthe 07's my dude had and got me pics. I appreciate that kinda stuff. Someone taking 10 minutes to explain something or get shoes for a stranger. That'srare around these parts. You get smart #%* replies alot of the time. Annoying

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

its time for a new thread, the rest of yall dudes can talk through PM
QFT

This thread has been all over the place, and will continue to get worse.

^i agree , i come in here looking for more pics or info on the foams and its just these grown men arguing over the internet

you for real??? ^^^

yea so the best tee I've seen so far is the penny tee that dropped around the time of the royal 1/2 cents

you for real??? ^^^
yea so the best tee I've seen so far is the penny tee that dropped around the time of the royal 1/2 cents
i actually think the tee i posted was pretty chill.
but the penny tee ur talkin about is more gold than bronze. i picked it up at the outlets this summer but it might work. it actually would benefit me if itmatched tho so i wouldnt need to buy a matching tee.

^^^ but hey, who am i to talk? i rocked that tee with pearls... no gold in them whatsoever lol

i'm sure more gear will drop for these like some people said already. Prolly just a tee or two. They really need to do something wit NikeID as far as newrelease shoes. Like have an option to pick a Nike athlete then that athlete would have diff logos that they are known by or diff images of that athlete for theshirt. Then if you pick Penny Hardaway they could add a gold option to match the new release foams and other colors. Somethiing like that......its hard toexplain what i'm sayin i guess.

you could make it work man.... or just wear black, the sneaks draw enough attention as is.

Dudes for some reason can't just keep it simple these days

Back
Top Bottom