Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Since were on the topic of clothes for foams, anybody know some shirts that match the armys
nerd.gif

Sure thing BabyJ:

Atari_Binary_Logo-T.jpg
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously if anyone knows a shirt or fitted that would look nice shoot me a pm, I just bought a pair of armys.

Yo....haven't been in this thread in awhile, & don't really wanna read back 50+ pages.....anyone know a Confirmed release date yet?

Originally Posted by bahunt8

^^That T is pretty dope. But ill just stick to my black v neck.

im going to be wearing it with my shoes they had them at the outlets a few months ago and I copped it

^^penny tees are done. best bet may be ebay. copped mines for $20 from the outlets, thanks to my understudy young j,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^penny tees are done. best bet may be ebay. copped mines for $20 from the outlets, thanks to my understudy young j,
laugh.gif
yoooooooooo where u been?
nerd.gif

$70? WOW

I was seeing them for $50 on ebay, but not that much

I could have copped that one cheap from the outlet months ago, but I let it go.
I did get a couple of the purple ones though.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

$70? WOW

I was seeing them for $50 on ebay, but not that much

I could have copped that one cheap from the outlet months ago, but I let it go.
I did get a couple of the purple ones though.

yeah they had the purple and black gold in penny we trust and also the world is mine tee and the black sweater at the outlet cop all 3 for like 70.00
pimp.gif

I did manager to get The World Is Mine one.

I was able to pick up another purple one last week for $6 along with a Illaddict t-shirt

I hope Nike makes 100,00 pairs of these.
Whatever keeps the prices reasonable.
I like foams too, but some of the markup prices cannot be justified.

edit: ^^ how do those tees fit??

any word yet on when they will release in feb? an exact date? and i dont think they will be just a hoh release. i know they will be limited but not only hoh

Originally Posted by jrock78

any word yet on when they will release in feb? an exact date? and i dont think they will be just a hoh release. i know they will be limited but not only hoh

Knowing Nike, there will be no release date just a month since some mom and pop stores can drop whenever they get their shipment in.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by jrock78

Knowing Nike, there will be no release date just a month since some mom and pop stores can drop whenever they get their shipment in.
exactly, just like the eggplants....some samples are being sold now for high prices, then at the end of january very few spots will have verysmall shipments, by the middle of february they will be showing up everywhere.

i don't believe there's any reason to stress about being able to cop a pair or two if u do your diligence with some local spots. (of course i'mreferring to those in the populated areas like NYC/LA/DMV/ETC....)

^^So true. Well, for those of us not living in those populated areas, hopefully we can get some help when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom