Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

bout to be some good times in this thread.......and funny. One of these dudes gonna post a pic wit these on in some skinny minnies.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

bout to be some good times in this thread.......and funny. One of these dudes gonna post a pic wit these on in some skinny minnies.

lol that would be hillarious

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

pimp.gif
these are a no-brainer...good looks on the pic...but 2010 seems so damn far away

Word, but I gotta make sure my money right for these
pimp.gif

we should start a massive list on the 1st page of people hatin on these and see whos askin for help and hooks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same thing happened in the purp foamthread and the pearl foam thread.....beasts....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

we should start a massive list on the 1st page of people hatin on these and see whos askin for help and hooks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
same thing happened in the purp foam thread and the pearl foam thread.....beasts....
smh.gif
smh.gif

ben-stiller.gif

+1
add me to the list of haters
lol
Im not really feeling the c/w.

But i may opt for a change with better pics.

the closer these become a reality the more the haters will start second guessing themselves.

Its to early to say if u wont give em a chance you judging from a crappy picture 7 months before they even drop.
Real pics of these will be straight fire i promise u that...wit a shiny metallic kinda dirty copper i think almost like a gold glitter...
not like BP's but fire nonetheless

Here's the Product Code: 314996-081 (Black / Metallic Copper)

^^OP please post this info in the opening post. Thanks.

Consider it confirmed that these are NOT HOH ONLY. These will be doing Eggplant #'s/Distribution.

BTW, these will be copped by everyone. Black tee and jeans should do just fine.

Back
Top Bottom