Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Twig1026

yeah, I can do those...unfortunately hoh has more locations so I dont think Harlem will have the same amount they did with the pearls
laugh.gif
...I aint down for that line again

More locations has nothing to do with HOHNY getting the copper foams... These shoes are a GR and FootLocker Inc knows they will sell the best in NY, I canguarantee you there will be at least 400 pairs of them just like with the purple foams earlier this year...

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

These ain't droppin I'm over it *LOGS OUT*
are you sure..........so copped. go back early in the thread and people where like
eyes.gif
frown.gif
alien.gif
, now its
eek.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
.......i was hurtin for some pics. Figures the exact post after thatwere the actual pics. But i always been on board with these. Theres no reason to not cop these. Peeps will say they wont buy just to save face if they saidthey wouldnt already they but deep down they know they snatchin these. I been buying gear for these for the last 2 months.

1/2 Dollar Silver Foam 1's next please...........
nerd.gif
..........or i willsettle for some more Royals again.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Funniest Part About This Thread Is That "Will" Has FOR ONCE Kept His Mouth Shut For Over 3 Pages Now
laugh.gif
......... Homeboy Was In Here Every 15 Minutes Commenting On How We Should All Expect A "Dull" "Doodoo" Shade Of Copper And That He Had Already Set His Mind On NOT Copping......... Now That Actual Pics Have Surfaced Lets See The Change Of Heart
nerd.gif

Ie.
Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

The reason why we don't have pics yet is because it is a poo poo tone shade of shiny dark brown.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Soo... Err.. Um. uhhh.. What now... Do we all just pontificate and talk about how many will be purchased so Nike can increase production (which they wont)

Im sort of lost... Does this thread get to 100 pages by January with no new pics....? Hmmmm I wonda Sta Range Wonda even.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I crapped on these before... but I admit... Im in....

Gotta respect the honesty......we've all done it. How could anyone not be feelin these???

Wale should be inducted to the sneaker hall of fame for contributions to the game, Coppers are fire BP amazing pic nike good product, biting??

I was already gonna cop but DAMN they look better than I thought they would....
eek.gif

I regret not gettin the purple and blue ones when I had plenty of chances to get them before they sold out...I won't regret it when these come out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom