Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

There wont be another release like the space jams for a while. I showed my homegirl the coppers yesterday and she said they were the worst shoe she ever seen.Only sneakerheads with the exception of some foam hypebeasts will be on these. plus these won't release in alot of stores.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

f man..im in md; THIS IS FOAM LAND; this will be hard to cop..
If they were like the Eggplants then it shouldn't be. The Eggplants were like slightly harder than a GR for NY and the DMV.

^this.

but people are getting wise and buying multiples to hustle the beasts in less fortunate areas.

but i'm not copping so i'll be on my way now.

Anyone that already has coppers in size 11.5 or 12. I want to trade my DS size 11 Space Jams for them!!!

already got the $$ set aside for these. def. copped on site!
pimp.gif

this might be a stupid question but...exactly how were the eggplants released? are we talking footaction/finishline type release? or more urban account kind ofrelease?

Originally Posted by LOSHORSE40

There wont be another release like the space jams for a while. I showed my homegirl the coppers yesterday and she said they were the worst shoe she ever seen. Only sneakerheads with the exception of some foam hypebeasts will be on these. plus these won't release in alot of stores.

Girls don't like Foamposites in general. Why would you take her opinion as something worth listening to. If you like them, get them. If you don't, thenlet someone else get them.

I really hope I can get this

Ive had HORRIBLE luck with Foamposites
smh.gif
missed out on all of them because i never knew the exact date they came out

so is 2/13/09 the official rd on these...i got lucky on both my eggplants didnt really kno rd for em ..it kept changin

admittedly these are a pretty sweet looking pair of shoes (ebay has good pics also) and as much as I'd like to get a pair of Foams I don't think Icould live with myself spending $200 for shoes.

anyway, it's just funny how the battle lines are so drawn on this, I mean you got the people who

#1. are all over this shoe and ready to pounce right on the release date

#2. like Foam's but don't care for this particular color. (or at least how they act)

I stand somewhere in between #'s one and 2 as I appreciate the look of the Foamposite one, but have to ask, are they really worth the $200?

Back
Top Bottom