Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^ some people say go up half a size, but i got my eggplant's in my true

size and they fit perfect

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

Originally Posted by pay jape

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by pay jape

ninjahood reading your replies is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard..haha
but anyways... i need these. badly
i have a feeling ima have to pay buku money to get these. but oh well. im probably just not going to be able to buy anything else that pay check.
why would u have to pay buku to get them? all u need to do is hit up someone that has access to them and toss em a small tip for their troubles. DMV heads seem to have the easiest time getting foams.
pimp.gif
because i live in the UK
You gonna pay like 50-100 on top of what retail is here right?
I wanna ask my sister who lives in the u.k to find me spacejams but i have a feeling they like $240us for them there
no... i bought space jams in london and got em for 110 pounds which comes out to 175$ us dollars.
but usually jordans over here are 85 pounds which comes to about 135-140. depending on the strength of the dollar.

oh and anyone who i bought shoes from on here are wondering how do i live in the uk but have a NY address is because im in the military. and we basically havea po box in NY that automatically sends all of our mail overseas for free by plane.

Man I don't know what to do. It's looking to be a stand off between these and the Black/Varsity Red-Cement spizikes or I might drop $400+ for both

If they're dropping around Valentines on release sheets, expect a late jan. to early feb. release in the dmv/nyc...

Saw these up for sale .... these joints look like the original dirty copper pics that came out exactly.
nerd.gif
Samples????
nerd.gif
Like the ones droppin more. But i would rock these too.

if you have a wider foot you should go a half size up. even though they are foam and they conform to your foot. most people arent playing basketball in theseand will hurt for a while if you do any serious walking

im seriously considering copping one foamposite off of the the preorder site and then taking my chances in february for another pair that way i can have my 2pairs no problem cause one thing i hate is going to the store and they only have 1 of my size and that happens alot for my size 12

Oh stop it jaloppy the grouch..stop being lazy...and line up on release date like the rest of us..lol....pre ordering is for sucker...JK

Yeah i remember my feet killing me when i was standing for a while, my size is a 9 and it fits perfect true size imo. but still shoes are comfortable.

Originally Posted by Black23

Oh stop it jaloppy the grouch..stop being lazy...and line up on release date like the rest of us..lol....pre ordering is for sucker...JK

lol wait who are you?

Originally Posted by bigkel23

Man I don't know what to do. It's looking to be a stand off between these and the Black/Varsity Red-Cement spizikes or I might drop $400+ for both
screw the spizikes, get two pairs of foams

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

this shoe got the banana bgrade mold that is prone 2 errors right off the assembly line
thats a new one
laugh.gif
^^^^Thanks, I have plenty of new ones planned, I just wanted my sons 2 adapt my old NT style before anything

ayoooo... dont feel like thumbin thru 90 pages...

so we should start lookin for these in early february?

Back
Top Bottom