Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by william177

They are really nice..
got size 9 9.5 and 11 already..

Can you post some pics, kind sir. Gotta remember to order the crew and tee tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by air max 87

that @$%* looks thin as hell
smh.gif
smh.gif

its not thow i had the sample in had at the showroom some months back and its nice
pimp.gif

Lets see....I am size 11 in Dunks and size 11 in retro XI and jordan V's......any opinions of a size up for me? Or should I just stick to the 11? I boughtsome pearls in a size 12.0 and honestly they don't really feel that big to me (very form fitting) so i'm thinking of 11.5 would be perfect...anysuggestions would be great yall.

how do these fit? true to size? half size small? half size big?

SNEAKER ST, you're all out of 9.5??

Foams fit true to size imo. Some people say go a half size up, they form to your foot after a while, if you have a wide foot I would definitely go up a .5size.

Oh yeah....

In all my foams I get my true size which is 13...they fit a lil snug so 1/2 size up would be great but its next to impossible to find a 13.5.

Hope that helps....

yea i dont own many foams but i had the eggplants and they were a lil snug to me probly because my feet are wide but good thing i was able to cop sz 11.5 causei want these to be comfy cause they will be worn on a reg. the lord is my shepard i cannot wait!

Mafiasco....I'm not selling em, its a friend. All I can say is hit him up or go with a size 10?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Oh yeah....

In all my foams I get my true size which is 13...they fit a lil snug so 1/2 size up would be great but its next to impossible to find a 13.5.

Hope that helps....
they don't fit like 1/2 cents?

That crew is something serious. Im on the hunt for that.
pimp.gif

Hopefully Ill find it in time.
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by air max 87

all my shoes size 12, if i cant get a size 12 i dont get it, no thirst here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DF!!!

QFMFT

1/2 cents fit true to 1/2 size big....foams fit snug to 1/2 size small.

NYrican....don't worry bro. Sneaker_st is legit!

This is going to end up like the Purp Foam thread
laugh.gif

Every page.....

"When do they release?"

"How do they fit?"

"Where can I get these in _____?"

so question about that worth every penny tee and the sweatshirt were they available on ndc before and sold out or something or they havent hit ndc yet?

Originally Posted by s dubl

This is going to end up like the Purp Foam thread
laugh.gif

Every page.....

"When do they release?"

"How do they fit?"

"Where can I get these in _____?"
word
smh.gif
smh.gif
$%@$ annoyin
smh.gif
smh.gif

then they get salty when you dont respond....
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

FOR ANYBODY THATS WANTS THE CREW AND SHIRT NIKE HAS THEM I JUST ORDERED BOTH YOU HAVE TO PHONE ORDER WITH THEM 8008066453 CREW PRODUCT# 395006-010 AND SHIRT 395007-010
pimp.gif
crew is 60.00 and shirt is 28.00

just ordered my "worth every penny" tee from swoosh.com for $14.00 shipped. rep gave me free shipping for patiently waiting. Big ups smurf forpostiing the info. come on copper foams

Back
Top Bottom