Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

that crew sweatshirt
pimp.gif
the price
sick.gif

no problem glad to help people on those penny crews and shirts i called today to ask for another size for my boy and was sold out guess they went fast o wellglad to get mine
pimp.gif

Just wondering....

Anybody know's when Sneaker St will be shipping ????? If u order from him.

Havent cop from him, I may but I just will go and see on RD not to may contact's at footaction lol......

thread is picking up since they threw the shoes on blogs. Still gonna be a lot of salty people in a month

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Marito

^ NDC? Sold out?

Some sizes are sold out they were only avaliable on nike threw phone order you have to call to see if they have your size

I wonder if they will ever put them up ???

im at work all day so i dont really have time to roam the streets.....once again anybody in nyc know where i can get these right now...any info would begreatly appreciated no need for da dumb comments

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

im at work all day so i dont really have time to roam the streets.....once again anybody in nyc know where i can get these right now...any info would be greatly appreciated no need for da dumb comments

I 2nd this...... I need these ASAP

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

im at work all day so i dont really have time to roam the streets.....once again anybody in nyc know where i can get these right now...any info would be greatly appreciated no need for da dumb comments
I 2nd this...... I need these ASAP
u guys need these ASAP and want them handed to you? im sure if it was that easy, this thread would have been blown up by now with everyone'spickups.
ur better off doing a preorder then if its not too late.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by Marito

^ NDC? Sold out?

Some sizes are sold out they were only avaliable on nike threw phone order you have to call to see if they have your size

I wonder if they will ever put them up ???

I asked if they were on Ndc and they said yes but were sold out and they had to go threw one of their warehouses to get them probbly sold out there too now
grin.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Just wondering....

Anybody know's when Sneaker St will be shipping ????? If u order from him.

Havent cop from him, I may but I just will go and see on RD not to may contact's at footaction lol......

I asked him.. he told me late January to early February.. remember the shoes don't come out until February 13th, so there is still a month left.

Hope NDC learned from the eggs and drop these at an appropriate time. I ain't tryin to stay up 24+ hours again. Another tip for anyone ordering off NDC,use the customer service number instead of the main number on release night. Expect busy sigs an web crashes. I'm exhausting all possibilites ie. NDC ,m&p's stores. I copped 2 1/2 cents from NikeTown LV. Don't know if they gettin em. But I will ONLY pay retail or less. If u want em bad enough theyare easily attainable. Do work. Don't expect these to fall on your lap just cause u got a NT account.

Back
Top Bottom