Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

the thought of camping for coppers(if neccessary) is crossing my mind. Im sure I wont actually do it, but for once Im actually considering it

as for eggplants...I'd like a pair, but I'd almost rather get 2 pairs of coppers to be on the safe side

Ima pass wait for the eggplants.
pimp.gif

Ok not to change the topic, but who in the hell didn't cop Eggplants? I mean they were readily available for anyone that wanted them.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Ok not to change the topic, but who in the hell didn't cop Eggplants? I mean they were readily available for anyone that wanted them.
Thats so true they weren't sold out that quick

Originally Posted by Kingd247

i bought the 1/2 cents instead.

Foams cost a lot man....we strugglin out here.

there were a couple dudes who missed out on them most notably BDIS and P.I.W.(don't kno if he got his) but it seems as tho most of the people who don't have them in this thread and are saying they are gonna cop are those who sold their pairs...why cop to sell then cop again? have no clue

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is not always trustworthy but take it for what it is.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is not always trustworthy but take it for what it is.
Not true at all that would mean that they were ordered by urban accounts and i can say 100% that was not the case these were not available fororder for spring fall or summer, if they release they will be a restock or QS but they are for sure not a regular catalog item...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I can't figure out see why Nike is re-releasing them...makes no perfect sense.

fixed

cause I don't have a pair and the re-release is APPRECIATED

no true. it depends were you stay. they were pretty limited on the West Coast

not really, its not like they were in every sneaker store like say a pair of GR jordans. i was looking a little hard for them and stubbled upon them. if iwould of got there 2 hours later they probably would of not been there... you know a shoe goes fast when they dont even put it out to display, they just sellthat one day. at least thats the case in the area of the bronx im from. the best thing to do is to get cool with a manager and see if they set a pair or twoaside. it pays to be nice to people, especially if you spend money at the store... loving both shoes

Originally Posted by purplehazen

not really, its not like they were in every sneaker store like say a pair of GR jordans. i was looking a little hard for them and stubbled upon them. if i would of got there 2 hours later they probably would of not been there... you know a shoe goes fast when they dont even put it out to display, they just sell that one day. at least thats the case in the area of the bronx im from. the best thing to do is to get cool with a manager and see if they set a pair or two aside. it pays to be nice to people, especially if you spend money at the store... loving both shoes
what part of the bx you from

im from the huntspoint area of the bronx, considered the south bronx.. and they just wasnt available like yall saying. i just hope they dont drop them early atthe spot im going to in my hood. at the end of the day i just want a pair, aiming for 2 but as long as i get a pair i'll be aight.

yea there were more than enough to go around... just that some of us sold em.

eggplants again might just have to pick up a 4th pair. but cmon nike give of something we dont have yet like some red ones or pearl ones
pimp.gif
and coppers will be picked up 3x

That would be dope if they really do release the eggs again, I missed out last year. The coppers will still be copped, didnt know there was a specific releasedate usually in DC the stores put them out when they get them in.

why the f are they re-releasing eggplants again!!!!!!........it dont make no sense atleast wait a few yrs to bring em out.

This is VERY good news, but getting back on topic... Coppers seem more wide spread than I first thought hmmm...

I hope more people pass on Coppers for the Eggplants...I got my Eggplants already and the less competition for the Coppers, the better.

Back
Top Bottom