Originally Posted by so wavy

smh the coppers have been gettin overshadowed lately
lets keep it that way... easier cop then
smile.gif
word, I hope everyone decides to pass to wait for the eggplants I already have

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

6.5 I believe, someone correct me if im wrong

Cool what spots would be suggested to acquire that rare size Niketown Perhaps?
to my general knowledge it niketown would have that size, useally mom and pop shops carry those small sizes...

Originally Posted by air max 87

to my general knowledge it niketown would have that size, useally mom and pop shops carry those small sizes...

Cool!! Man I got find A Spot in The Chi Hmm...

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'd appriciate it.

Try the sheiks shoes or the house of hoops in the galleria. Also active athlete got some pairs the last time too. Call around the popular spots if u can.
yep he is right. i have already talked to hoh gelleria and they already have their coppers in. i work at ftl in houston so i hope the manager athoh gelleria will hold 1 pair of the coppers for me. they are supposed to be widely available ( thats what ndc reps are saying ). also sheikh should have thefoamposites. sheikh in baybrook mall had every color of the 1/2 cents. i already copped the nike crew and the worth every penny tee so i got to make sure i getthe shoes to match. all the other shirts i have seen that are not from nike look lame as hell imo. also, the nike crew and the worth every penny tee are verygood quality, alot better quality than jb tee shirts. does anybody know if ftl employee discount will be allowed on the coppers.

Cool!! Man I got find A Spot in The Chi Hmm...
Niketown is probably your best bet. I don't think HOH usually gets sizes that small in foams, but I could be wrong.

SpoiledFeet wrote:

s dubl wrote:

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.

smile.gif
pros are garbage ........
smile.gif
I'm just playin. I just had a bad experience wit my OG pearls during my senior year that
cost me 6 games. I think I just got a defective pair or something cause I almost needed back surgery and doc said the shoes were the cause of my back pain.
He said NEVER wear em again so I sold em to my dude for $40. I think that experience made me hate pros. Mind u I was wearing Ones daily with no problems.
Realistically the problem was prolly isolated to just that pair. But I'm over it. That swoosh is alittle loud but that's really my only gripe as of
late.

I remember this stupid story
laugh.gif
....like I said to you before, its the same
technology in both shoes.... and I think the swoosh adds balance, most of you are just suckers for anything with a ice sole regardless.... once release comes
closer everyone is going to be beasting for a pair. I prefer the gum sole to the ice honestly for pearls

i 'ma have to disagree with u on that pimp. i think the foams are more "balanced" w/ out the swoosh. the swoosh makes the asymmetrical, asopposed to symmetrical. symmetry = perfect balance, no??
nerd.gif

I think NDC and NTs got them in size 6, but there were very few to go around.

Most spots get size runs from 8-13.

I get what you're saying Charm...but something about that pearl color, I just can't imagine it without the swoosh...looks too "bland", whileother colors of the 1s look great

again, i have to disagree. i just feel like that big %%% swoosh is OD. and i think it takes away from the cleanness and simplicity of the shoe. just imo. igenerally don't like pros due to the swoosh.

i had silver pros, which were ok, but i sold them and won't miss em. that means my collection now only consists of one pair of pros which happen to bechampagnes and whether or not they release again they will be with me forever.

no, not cause they limited, it is honestly because of the beautiful hue of pearl/champagne they chose. especially they way they look on a bright, sunny daywhen the sun hits them. love it!!!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

again, i have to disagree. i just feel like that big %%% swoosh is OD. and i think it takes away from the cleanness and simplicity of the shoe. just imo. i generally don't like pros due to the swoosh.

i had silver pros, which were ok, but i sold them and won't miss em. that means my collection now only consists of one pair of pros which happen to be champagnes and whether or not they release again they will be with me forever.

no, not cause they limited, it is honestly because of the beautiful hue of pearl/champagne they chose. especially they way they look on a bright, sunny day when the sun hits them. love it!!!

BINGO!!!!!!!! The swoosh takes away a simple shoe with great appeal.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is not always trustworthy but take it for what it is.
Not true at all that would mean that they were ordered by urban accounts and i can say 100% that was not the case these were not available for order for spring fall or summer, if they release they will be a restock or QS but they are for sure not a regular catalog item...
its my first time posting in here, but it looks like nike is releasing them again. They already have some pairs up for sale on http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=499
i was confused when i saw it first too but its a different tint of purple than the eggplants.

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is not always trustworthy but take it for what it is.
Not true at all that would mean that they were ordered by urban accounts and i can say 100% that was not the case these were not available for order for spring fall or summer, if they release they will be a restock or QS but they are for sure not a regular catalog item...
its my first time posting in here, but it looks like nike is releasing them again. They already have some pairs up for sale on http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=499
i was confused when i saw it first too but its a different tint of purple than the eggplants.
that purple looks the same on the vminc site.

I like foam ones and foam pros
pimp.gif

cant go wrong with either
pimp.gif

red foam pros =
pimp.gif
eek.gif
This

Whats good with those creases in the pair from vmv though. Early release/b-grades FTL, and people paying $300 to
2isa73s.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

I like foam ones and foam pros
pimp.gif

cant go wrong with either
pimp.gif

red foam pros =
pimp.gif
eek.gif
This

Whats good with those creases in the pair from vmv though. Early release/b-grades FTL, and people paying $300 to
2isa73s.jpg

lol. it's only a picture fam.

^Nah thats that straight from the factory special lol, even the pairs of coppers I've seen on ebay have that.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by RoyalFlush

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

I've never copped a pair of foamposites but I like these coppers and the eggplants. Can somebody from Houston tell me what places will have these? I'd appriciate it.

Try the sheiks shoes or the house of hoops in the galleria. Also active athlete got some pairs the last time too. Call around the popular spots if u can.
yep he is right. i have already talked to hoh gelleria and they already have their coppers in. i work at ftl in houston so i hope the manager at hoh gelleria will hold 1 pair of the coppers for me. they are supposed to be widely available ( thats what ndc reps are saying ). also sheikh should have the foamposites. sheikh in baybrook mall had every color of the 1/2 cents. i already copped the nike crew and the worth every penny tee so i got to make sure i get the shoes to match. all the other shirts i have seen that are not from nike look lame as hell imo. also, the nike crew and the worth every penny tee are very good quality, alot better quality than jb tee shirts. does anybody know if ftl employee discount will be allowed on the coppers.

Thanks for the info. I'm going to baybrook this weekend to get the 6's, Ima stop at sheikhs to see what's up while I'm their.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by andrewxle

that purple looks the same on the vminc site.

i never said they are not releasing i said they are not the same release as the coppers

and please stop posting eggplant stuff in the copper thread this is getting out of hand
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom