Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by PurePlayaz1

Talked to a Nike rep and the Eggplant is slated for a March release in the US, but no exact date was given. Same type of release as the coppers. Nike is not always trustworthy but take it for what it is.
Not true at all that would mean that they were ordered by urban accounts and i can say 100% that was not the case these were not available for order for spring fall or summer, if they release they will be a restock or QS but they are for sure not a regular catalog item...
its my first time posting in here, but it looks like nike is releasing them again. They already have some pairs up for sale on http://www.vmvinc.com/store/goods.php?id=499
i was confused when i saw it first too but its a different tint of purple than the eggplants.
that purple looks the same on the vminc site.
yall know that's a pre-order right?

can we keep this thread about the coppers though. there's a separate thread for the eggplants.

Haha word...this thread should be renamed Official Copper/Eggplant Foamposite 1 thread.

Think I may have finally found a way to get my hands on these, 2010 is going to be an expensive year for me starting right now.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

wat up NT'ers, have been in and out this thread, the update is

eggplants are back this year in march?

please excuse the ignorance
they made a new thread: http://niketalk.com/topic/230961
i dare not comment on the e-word foams so i wont be asked to not speak of them in this thread again
laugh.gif

where can i get these in the miami/broward area? more so in the broward side?

i suspect these won't be at the typical footlocker/champs/footaction?

Originally Posted by s dubl

Haha word...this thread should be renamed Official Copper/Eggplant Foamposite 1 thread.

Why not just name it Nike Foam thread lol can't for get the pros
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.
smile.gif
pros are garbage ........
smile.gif
I'm just playin. I just had a bad experience wit my OG pearls during my senior year that cost me 6 games. I think I just got a defective pair or something cause I almost needed back surgery and doc said the shoes were the cause of my back pain. He said NEVER wear em again so I sold em to my dude for $40. I think that experience made me hate pros. Mind u I was wearing Ones daily with no problems. Realistically the problem was prolly isolated to just that pair. But I'm over it. That swoosh is alittle loud but that's really my only gripe as of late.
I remember this stupid story...like I said to you before, its the same technology in both shoes.... and I think the swoosh adds balance, most of you are just suckers for anything with a ice sole regardless.... once release comes closer everyone is going to be beasting for a pair.

Where at all did i say the two shoes were different.....
laugh.gif
I tried torespond in a civil matter taking everyones opinion into account about foams in general and said i quote "Realistically the problem was prolly isolated tojust that pair." Who cares what u said before. Your opinion on the technology and swoosh mean as much as Tiger Woods's marital vows.....
laugh.gif
SMH @ kids today thinking there opinion is writin in stone somewhere.

And to call us all suckers for likin just icey soles and not beast over EVERY pair of foams like u only further discredits your opinion on anything. You asucker for every foam ....... fanboy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I mean some dudes see more of a difference..I own Pros and 1s and don't really see any other differences?

Swerv, care to chime in lol.
smile.gif
pros are garbage ........
smile.gif
I'm just playin. I just had a bad experience wit my OG pearls during my senior year that cost me 6 games. I think I just got a defective pair or something cause I almost needed back surgery and doc said the shoes were the cause of my back pain. He said NEVER wear em again so I sold em to my dude for $40. I think that experience made me hate pros. Mind u I was wearing Ones daily with no problems. Realistically the problem was prolly isolated to just that pair. But I'm over it. That swoosh is alittle loud but that's really my only gripe as of late.
I remember this stupid story...like I said to you before, its the same technology in both shoes.... and I think the swoosh adds balance, most of you are just suckers for anything with a ice sole regardless.... once release comes closer everyone is going to be beasting for a pair.

Where at all did i say the two shoes were different.....
laugh.gif
I tried to respond in a civil matter taking everyones opinion into account about foams in general and said i quote "Realistically the problem was prolly isolated to just that pair." Who cares what u said before. Your opinion on the technology and swoosh mean as much as Tiger Woods's marital vows.....
laugh.gif
SMH @ kids today thinking there opinion is writin in stone somewhere.

And to call us all suckers for likin just icey soles and not beast over EVERY pair of foams like u only further discredits your opinion on anything. You a sucker for every foam ....... fanboy
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Here We Go Again WIth This @%@*.
indifferent.gif
.....without fail

Everyone contemplating whether to get the eggplants or the coppers should just get the eggplants
wink.gif

Thank you once again smurfdavid for the information on the T-shirt. My shirt came in the mail the other day.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Coppers or a second pair of the new Eggplants....

Decisions...decisions... -_-
just realize that if you pass on the coppers, you'll be upset a year from now that u passed. im coppin both and the pearls! no regrets

Back
Top Bottom