Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

This thread is classic. Just like last years eggplant thread.

I'm copping all the foams...eff it.

I traded one of my pair of eggplants and 09 True Blue 3's for some Black and Pink Yeezy's a while back. I know that guy is salty now haha

They keep your money.
pimp.gif

doin the shoetrend deal comes with a price, i dont wanna wait that long for my pair, im gon have to hustle for these lol.

Copped a size 11 off of shoetrends. I dont care about the wait as long as he delivers. I dont think I would have found the shoe around my way anyways.

Question...do they charge you immediately or when the item ships?

Don't want my money being held so they can pay the bills.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Question...do they charge you immediately or when the item ships?

Don't want my money being held so they can pay the bills.
shoetrends charges immediately from what i remember.

^^ lol yup. oh well. i don't mind waiting for the shoes either but damn that +@+ is frozen solid.

Originally Posted by ccarba

Hypebeasts are loose!!!

LOL!

Damn site is crashing left and right!
haha glad i got in before the madness...something told me to check shoetrends for some reason...came here to post the news after I was done andsaw someone beat me to it. Gotta get lucky once in a while i guess

Originally Posted by Ether

Hypebeasts are loose!!!

LOL!

haha glad i got in before the madness...something told me to check shoetrends for some reason...came here to post the news after I was done and saw someone beat me to it. Gotta get lucky once in a while i guess

Sadly getting lucky is spending $200 on kicks! LOL

Originally Posted by Ether

Hypebeasts are loose!!!

LOL!

haha glad i got in before the madness...something told me to check shoetrends for some reason...came here to post the news after I was done and saw someone beat me to it. Gotta get lucky once in a while i guess

Sadly getting lucky is spending $200 $195 on kicks that cost $200 + tax (if applicable) and shipping! LOL FTW!
fixed... every dollar counts especially when it cost 375 shipped for 2
pimp.gif

heh...what can i say...everyone has a vice...at least mine isn't detrimental to my health...just the pockets

Back
Top Bottom