Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by s dubl

JFM....as of now snealer_st will not be getting the Purps. I'm not sure on the Pealrs.

so im not getting them sneaker_st or dude that has the preorder site on his sig, maybe i was correct when i said this is not a re release in the US
grin.gif

Mad I missed out on the shoetrends order I could have saved like $20... All good tho I officially got my pair on lock at my local spot

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

since when were coppers at shoetrends?

Yesterday with a pre-order for ship date of 2/22, now they're completely gone from the website.

Man if you dudes don't get your shoetrends orders, and after our experiences with the silver half cents, dudes shouldn't even promote them as a 100% legit site anymore.  They should be on onsneaker status.

guy at footlocker in times square today told me they got the coppers already, 3 of each size, they didnt have them on display tho

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

guy at footlocker in times square today told me they got the coppers already, 3 of each size, they didnt have them on display tho
you serious

Originally Posted by s dubl

JFM....as of now snealer_st will not be getting the Purps. I'm not sure on the Pealrs.

smh.gif
i was trying to cop from him. guess i have to find another connect

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Magic1978 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...

Yeah, it's always funny to me when people are in NY and are posting about where to get sneakers from.  They must have just gotten in to sneakers. 
or they are just lazy. you can accidentally find sneaker spots in ny

every release you got NY cats beggin or asking for info
smh.gif
smh.gif

dumb or lazy , pick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

you serious

not hard to believe, some stores get their product in 3-4 weeks before release, but FTL/FA HAVE to stick to RD or dudes gettin in trouble..

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

just called times square they said nah they aint got it yet...smh

they got them in back....  of course they gonna tell you no, they dont want cats in there everyday buggin for them

Originally Posted by GaMeIsTiGhT

contemplating leaving my job and taking a cab down there....... do u think they will sell em to me?

read two posts above yours...that should answer your question.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man if you dudes don't get your shoetrends orders, and after our experiences with the silver half cents, dudes shouldn't even promote them as a 100% legit site anymore.  They should be on onsneaker status.
y give them osneaker status?
didnt everyone get their orders from shoetrends?
dudes got salty because the ship date was later than the release date. but from what i know, shoetrends did ship the shoes out to customers.
and i know the original ship date got pushed but on shoetrends but i think nike also changed the ship date too so it caused a domino effect.
osneaker had a rep come in here, talk smack, then lie about what happened to their inventory. shoetrends just cancels orders.
id have to disagree that shoetrends gets that status.

Back
Top Bottom