Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

i get my tax return next thursday. I'm bout to do some serious damage when these drop
laugh.gif
 IDK though .... i still dont have a flatscreen yet 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pay jape

unless you buy shoes to flip them i see no reason to not wear them.

Seems like i always had a reason not to wear mines. Just gotta let go ..... wooosah
laugh.gif

@spoiledfeet I'm still waitin on my damn w2's hopefully I can get one of the sz 12's at that spot lol and love the avatar

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

usually i'll get one pair of something i like, two pairs if it's something i REALLY REALLY like...like with these coppers.

although, i am aiming to get three pairs of these....one to rock, another to stock, and  A 3RD TO SWAP
wink.gif

pimp.gif

I pre ordered from sneaker_st I don't get how he keeps putting up more pairs damn is he getting 200 pairs this really must be a general release

Sneaker St has sold over 100 pairs on ebay, how in the world did he get that big of order, not being a big chain store?  And especially for just starting out... Just sayin, my spider sense is tingling 
wink.gif

Just crunching numbers if he sold 100 pair and decided to keep all the money he got away with 23000$ that's a lot of bread

Originally Posted by lewi1913

Sneaker St has sold over 100 pairs on ebay, how in the world did he get that big of order, not being a big chain store?  And especially for just starting out... Just sayin, my spider sense is tingling 
wink.gif
go to ebay and check again....u need to get ur info correct....they have been in business for a while homie.

I just want to make sure we all get our pairs i mean i been watching the auction everyday and every morning he has a new full sz run up i mean either these are not that limited or he has a real good connect

Mayhemgatz wrote:
go to ebay and check again....u need to get ur info correct....they have been in business for a while homie.

I was just going by what was said earlier in the thread, that he's a relatively new seller, no online store yet, and I don't know if he has a B&M.  But still, its alot of pairs when mom&pops are getting 24 pairs.

I've been buying kicks from him on and off for a few years now with not 1 problem. I wouldn't co-sign if I doubted him....

I peeped out the crewnecks today and they were alright.
I didn't cop tho, cause I want to make sure I get the foams first.

Why try to start commotion with sneaker_st?
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If you don't have faith in him don't order from him...don't get people started and cause him to get 1 million emails asking him where the kicks are at?

Real Unnecessary...again
smh.gif

Thanks to the 2nd restock I went ahead and bought my pair...from Sneaker_St....$235.00 - $18.80 (Bing Cashback) = $216.20 total...+ free shipping...I assume that's close enough to retail. I just got in the crew and tee from Premier...I'm done till March....

was cashback instant? I have heard some saying yes and others saying no as of lately.

I bit the bullet & pre-orderd from sneaker_st as well I'm not trying to camp out or any of that non sense.

^...It's not instant but I know it's due to me...but the price he's letting them go for is definitely reasonable.

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Thanks to the 2nd restock I went ahead and bought my pair...from Sneaker_St....$235.00 - $18.80 (Bing Cashback) = $216.20 total...+ free shipping...I assume that's close enough to retail. I just got in the crew and tee from Premier...I'm done till March....
thats is retail plus tax

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

I bit the bullet & pre-orderd from sneaker_st as well I'm not trying to camp out or any of that non sense.
I agree with you on the camping out issue...shoes are worth it though in my opinion...

Back
Top Bottom