Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

arent foams usually about 180 ? i cant remember how much the eggplants were. i may sound so ignorant but can anyone tell me what the retail gonna be for the coppers thx

^^They are but after the hassle I went thru with the Space Jams I'm good lol.
Plus $235.00 shipped is pretty reasonable IMO.

why do dudes pre order then start gettin the shakes right after ?
laugh.gif
 Kudos to all the dudes who pre ordered that aint pacing theyre living room chain smoking with pre order remorse syndrom.

damn, it appears that about 90% of this thread is copping the crew.
sick.gif

i'm sure i'll never cross paths with most of u fruits
laugh.gif
, but it is still making me leans towards not copping.
ohwell.gif

Thanks smruf I think you just sold me. Wonder if these will only hit NDC or will ftl/fa get them

I aint been to NY before but it seems like its always got all the heat like LA. Do you NY dudes see a gang of people with the same new gear n shoes on all the time. Seems like it would be everyone wearing the same heat with theyre own little twist.

I ordered the tee off city sole last week, but saw it in DTLR today.

Thought about getting the crew, but I'd rather wear a champion or Polo sweatshirt.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I ordered the tee off city sole last week, but saw it in DTLR today.

Thought about getting the crew, but I'd rather wear a champion or Polo sweatshirt.
nerd.gif
Thats good news then... i swear all of DTLR's clothes go on sale eventually. Space Jam (concord actually) tees are on sale now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I aint been to NY before but it seems like its always got all the heat like LA. Do you NY dudes see a gang of people with the same new gear n shoes on all the time. Seems like it would be everyone wearing the same heat with theyre own little twist.
          It happens, but with so many people liking the same thing, what do you expect? Plus a lot of people don't really get creative with matching lol

^ yeah true man a lot people are buying the crew with it but yeah probbly wear it one time with coppers and then buy polo for it too
smokin.gif

tongue.gif

Got shoes...naw fam, I'm not copping it. I like it, but I'd rather rock a black hoody, or black T.

Nope, didn't buy the crewneck.
A black tee will be clean, plus I'm sure their will be some clothing company that will use this color and then I might buy something.

Back
Top Bottom