Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by kickz4show

The copper foams will be the biggest GR foamposite to date! every Footlocker will be receiving them! every!

edit: Take from this what you want. I know I wont be camping out nor paying over retail.

Every Footlocker, ok kid...lol

The copper foams will be the biggest GR foamposite to date! every Footlocker will be receiving them! every!

edit: Take from this what you want. I know I wont be camping out nor paying over retail.

Referring to the comment of wearing cheap clothes with expensive shoes.. there's a big difference in being cheap and being smart. I just refuse to pay 60 plus shipping for a hoodie made by nike or a t shirt made by Nike for 30 plus when its something so simple just ironed on a regular ol blk hoodie or tshirt....I can make that hoodie for under 60 bucks as well as that t shirt. Besides whose really looking at others to see what their clothes cost and where they got them from..Oops I guess that's why so many people still walk around with the tags on their clothes..When you get to being 20+ the latest fashion as far as urban goes is no longer in the attire. I will pay those prices for something grown and sexy, but never for no Nike clothing, esp when its going to hit the outlets for like 80% off. Ill wait.

Sent from Iphone

Referring to the comment of wearing cheap clothes with expensive shoes.. there's a big difference in being cheap and being smart. I just refuse to pay 60 plus shipping for a hoodie made by nike or a t shirt made by Nike for 30 plus when its something so simple just ironed on a regular ol blk hoodie or tshirt....I can make that hoodie for under 60 bucks as well as that t shirt. Besides whose really looking at others to see what their clothes cost and where they got them from..Oops I guess that's why so many people still walk around with the tags on their clothes..When you get to being 20+ the latest fashion as far as urban goes is no longer in the attire. I will pay those prices for something grown and sexy, but never for no Nike clothing, esp when its going to hit the outlets for like 80% off. Ill wait.

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...

Back
Top Bottom