Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...
foams have come a long way... now they getting midnight releases
pimp.gif

this hasnt happened before has it?

I believe the footaction on 34th did the same for the eggs. I could be wrong.

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Originally Posted by Emoney246

When you get to being 20+ the latest fashion as far as urban goes is nolonger in the attire. I will pay those prices for something grown andsexy, but never for no Nike clothing,

Sent from Iphone
If that is your true mid set then you would not be dropping 200+ on a pair of kicks that are far from grown and sexy. As far as I know foams don't make the dress code for the clubs. I don't think dudes on here really care about what the next man wears with his kicks. (well, some of us don't) The collective opinion is why go out and drop 200 and turn around and head to walmart to cop a fit? Would you go out and drop 2 mill on a crib and furnish it through ikea? if you gonna drop the bread for foams pry ya wallet open a little more and buy a shirt that will last longer than 3 washes.
Again, I am over the age of 20, almost 30 to be exact, and because I have it, yes i will drop 200 on a pair of kicks that are far from grown and sexy why? Because foamposites are very rarely found under retail, so i will purchase them for what the cost. I'm still trying to figure out why you included the comment about going to the clubs. I don't club, and if I did "Club is it?" I would never wear sneakers their. And yes i would drop 2 mill on a crib and furnish it through ikea because its WHAT I LIKE, and WHAT I "Want" to do.

When you get to being 20+ the latest fashion as far as urban goes is nolonger in the attire. I will pay those prices for something grown andsexy, but never for no Nike clothing,

Sent from Iphone
If that is your true mid set then you would not be dropping 200+ on a pair of kicks that are far from grown and sexy. As far as I know foams don't make the dress code for the clubs. I don't think dudes on here really care about what the next man wears with his kicks. (well, some of us don't) The collective opinion is why go out and drop 200 and turn around and head to walmart to cop a fit? Would you go out and drop 2 mill on a crib and furnish it through ikea? if you gonna drop the bread for foams pry ya wallet open a little more and buy a shirt that will last longer than 3 washes.
Again, I am over the age of 20, almost 30 to be exact, and because I have it, yes i will drop 200 on a pair of kicks that are far from grown and sexy why? Because foamposites are very rarely found under retail, so i will purchase them for what the cost. I'm still trying to figure out why you included the comment about going to the clubs. I don't club, and if I did "Club is it?" I would never wear sneakers their. And yes i would drop 2 mill on a crib and furnish it through ikea because its WHAT I LIKE, and WHAT I "Want" to do.

Sent from Iphone

Sent from Iphone

Back
Top Bottom