Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

PleaseSaythe...check in the sneaker art forum. He has his own thread full of PSs....pure fire in there.

his hybrid of all the Pennys will be the 1/2 Cent 2's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

if you dont live in Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Houston, or Orlando good luck in the south
Orlando only has 2 spots that get foams, Footaction (Florida Mall) and Men's Closet.  
I don't remember either of those spots getting the Eggplants though.

Thank God I'm in Detroit for this release.  Should be easy this time.

Hopefully i could get these easily im not tryna pay no geraldine sneaker store prices ninjahood probally know what im talking bout geraldine the rapist of the heights

geraldine lol i think they just make up prices as they go. they got stuff turning yellow in there with them prices

Originally Posted by searchin4js

THat old lady is insane with her prices... I just go in there to mess with her...
why you talkin sir? lady passed away a few years back..... so you messin with her ghost?

Originally Posted by air max 87

THat old lady is insane with her prices... I just go in there to mess with her...
why you talkin sir? lady passed away a few years back..... so you messin with her ghost?
WORD??? Last time I was over there was in like 07, 08... So who's running it now?

Originally Posted by air max 87

WORD??? Last time I was over there was in like 07, 08... So who's running it now?

Thats crazy the last time I was there was in 06, I didnt know she passed.
Well still doesnt change the fact that her prices are insane.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I need this hat for my coppers.  NY Niketalkers Know where I can find? Lids doesn't have it.

that fitted will be/has been in every mom and pop fitted spot as with all NY fitted...
smh.gif

Can someone please tell me what stores will be getting the Copper Foams? Is it just an HOH release or will Niketowns have them as well? Please PM if you have info. Thanks!

Originally Posted by MoShellz

My Diamondbacks Fitted in my avy goes perfect got 2 of them
pimp.gif

yeah i got one too...ive had mine for a while now...once my coppers release imma put this hat to use lol

Back
Top Bottom