Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Man, u guys r bunch an idiots! why even bother of waking up early if they have so many units at a shoe store.

Basically everyone buys foams and then you got resellers so even with a number like 2500 it won't last long and I don't believe that number.

I was at the mall today and decided to go to footlocker for the hell of it..
I didnt realize that they had the coppers on display until one of the employees told me. I looked at them, they were pretty decent, but to be honest eggplants>coppers

This was in maryland, wheaton mall by the way..

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

i keep seing sneaker st giving updates but i ordered mines from soles and i aint hearing or seeing no pics, im gon need you to say something baby, say say something baby
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i got my info from a credible source people from nyc sneaker community but to each their own for them to believe whats good

Hahaha i dont wanna get fired lol... space jam release was crazy...UPS ships for all eastbay, finishline and sum footlocker... pre-load guys got fired for takin kicks hahaha... put em in the damaged bin and took em lol

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.

yea, forgot to mention i saw these in person today for the 1st time also. they look nice. but paint fading/scratching will be a problem ala og silver flightposite 1

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jayz0nMyFeEt

Hahaha i dont wanna get fired lol... space jam release was crazy...UPS ships for all eastbay, finishline and sum footlocker... pre-load guys got fired for takin kicks hahaha... put em in the damaged bin and took em lol

I need to steal some UPS uniform just to get my hands on these kicks. lol.

also for people calling ndc i was told since because of the dark knight fiasco they wont take any phone orders before sizes hit online

Originally Posted by HatchMo

haha thats nuts.
That's why you need to ship fed ex

haha thats nuts.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

IDK if y'all know this, but NDC and Swoosh are practically the same thing. Only difference is that when you log in through the Swoosh portal, NDC verifies you are eligible for a discount on the particular shoes Nike discounts for employees. The links for Swoosh and NDC are exactly the same. Unless it changed from the last 1 1/2 years to something new over the past month.
Nah, you"re right.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

It was so much easier getting Foams pre Eggplant....I long for the good ol days
Once resellers caught on that they could make the big bucks off of these, then it was a wrap. I wish most people could go back to thinking that most foams are hideous so I wouldn't have to go through all this bs to get a shoe I love.

Back
Top Bottom