Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.

Do Pearls count? 'Cause I wore them.
roll.gif
@dudes chicken legs

Originally Posted by RetroKing231

HatchMo where are you located I might can help ya out with that 12...
i appreciate the help but i just got help on a 13 which i was really wanting. 

thanks for the wall paper remarkable, charmcity is killing them joints, they fresher than i thought... my homie from ri got me a pair at expressions, shout out to him

These look nice in person. Just got back from my Shiekh who STILL had them on display. They told me they still had 4 pairs left. Unbelievable and its 4:10pm here in Arizona.

Damn this thread won't stop lol.

I can't wait to see these in person...I'm sure my mall got em, but I won't be able to make it down there till next weekend...hopefully I'll have my pair before then...if not I'll just take a ride down there and just look at em.

I walked in to my local FA to copp the new ASG Forces, and  as i was walking out i saw them on the display. Copped the last sz9.5...chea! Talk about luck.

Line wasnt much at Jersey Gardens. Copped my 13 for 200 flat no tax (love NJ). Was waiting at footaction (like 10th in line) then a footlocker employee came downstairs and said foot locker is opening now so we all zoomed up there. Congrats to everyone that copped and to those who haven't yet..good luck, hope you guys get your pair. Def nicer in person.

Originally Posted by BRNQING

GROUP SHOT!!!

4354838266_4515933daa_b.jpg

MINNESOTA GOT A LITTLE LOVE THANKS TO FA !!!!!!

Man I wish I didn't over slept I would have been out there.
I have a crazy question can I place a phone order for these?

Walked right in Footlocker 10:00 am in Nashville...very peaceful cop...props to the FTL salesman that gave up his size 10 for me and he took the 10.5 instead...word up homie
pimp.gif

horrible experience for me, like i said earlier i went to my mall this morning and all the stores said they didnt get any stock.
just called my local mom and pop and had them reserve me one *if* they get a late shipment.
eyes.gif

Easiest cop for me. I thought there was gonna be hype on these so I was worried in not coppin. Went to the mall over here in SoCal and there was no one there. Walked into Sheikhs at 10am and swooped my size. I guess the hype is just a new york thang.
laugh.gif

And I'm pretty happy with these. Straight fire for sure. ONLY thing that disappoints me are the left over glue stains on the sole.

$200 was retail on them. I personally would not pay more than that for em. Wait for these eggplants again to drop. Wayyyy Fresher!!

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

yes like So Much Sole 2 said teamSWOOSH for the win via the 1st Lady!

STAND UP !

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Ups To Everyone On Swoosh Squad...... From What I Understand EVERYONE Was Able To Cop At That SWEET Price Of $120
pimp.gif
........ "We Sooooooo Squuuaaaaaddd" <---MTAG Reference
wink.gif

*I Should Have 2 Size 10's (Maybe 1 If I Decide To Hold Onto 3) From A Previous Order Available At Around Retail Plus Fee's If Anyone Is Interested
nerd.gif

NOTEVERYONE! ...THATS MY FAULT THO! ...I WANT YOUR FREAKING PENNY FOAMS PIMP!
wink.gif

FRANK you didnt get my text ???  DAMN Son.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

yall... stop asking for swoosh invites...

QFMFT

We DO NOT HOOK UP ppl with SWOOSH. Thats NOT OUR JOB.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

wow

the little mom and pop stores in nyc got the raw end of the stick

looks like every major retailer got these and then some

i hope more releases end up like this

because lets face it when you buy from these hole in the wall shops even if they been around for ever they always end up screwing the customer on the price and then you have to scramble for the shoes if you dont wannna pay there price

if you ask me nike did this release the correct way

and i guess the delay was getting the shoes to the major store big retail stores atleast it looks that way in nyc

and dont forget there was alot of sizes up on nike.com this morning for a good half an hour
i disagree, lil shops serve da community alot better then big retailers and you know da money you spend on duke around da block is gonna be show up one

way or another in your hood then money sucked up by a corporation. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what was the retail on these??

roll.gif

I don't see why that's so funny??
tired.gif

I have NO DESIRE to cop these shoes... I was just wondering how much over retail that dude who said he spent $320 went... Take a seat

Back
Top Bottom