Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

damn people went crazy for this colorway, i am STILL not feelin this colorway...i bought 2 size 11s, flipping 1 for sure..might keep the 2nd one for myself but just not feelin them hard like the eggplants..i would trade 1 pair of the coppers for the all black foams if anyone got them?

laugh.gif
mad.gif
MortalMonkey wrote:

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.

Do Pearls count? 'Cause I wore them.

DO SOCKS COUNT YOU IDIOT

Well i was able to get a pair of 9.5 at hohla but they dont fit. I wanted a 10 or 10.5 but they sold out quick. if anyone is interested in trading me i would really appreciate it.

footaction was wild for the midnight release but everyone got a pair ... shout to everyone that was out there and i feel bad for whoever got thugged on that footlocker line down the block smh

so, when did these release on NDC? i've been reading the posts, but i have missed the last 10 pages to go cop my pair, i checked the link again and it said they were sold out?

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Originally Posted by curtisboy

laugh.gif
mad.gif
MortalMonkey wrote:

Originally Posted by Hugo

who wore their foamposite ones(any cw) to go cop today?
nerd.gif

i did.

Do Pearls count? 'Cause I wore them.

DO SOCKS COUNT YOU IDIOT
He's obviously wearing no show socks, you idiot. Take a look at his right foot. Nice going.

What a fool.
smh.gif

On another note, NDC froze up on me and I couldn't get a pair.That was also the only way for me to get my hands on one. 

Oh well, not that big of a deal....

Originally Posted by asianJordan

so, when did these release on NDC? i've been reading the posts, but i have missed the last 10 pages to go cop my pair, i checked the link again and it said they were sold out?

around 6:30-6:40 am

I think that was the time.

NDC hooked it up. Timing was off as usual but I'm rested and happy. Curled up next to my order confirmation and passed out. Hope everyone cops. They out there I'm sure. NDC shouldn't even accept phone orders from anywhere in NY. LOL. These cats like easiest cop ever in an out. Wow ... I need to relocate asap.

Back
Top Bottom