I love express delivery! My sneaker_st order is coming in today
happy.gif

on presidents day?
Yes sir, express delivers on holidays
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]abel/Receipt Number:
Class: Express Mail[sup][emoji]174[/emoji][/sup]

Your item was processed through and left our AMARILLO, TX 79120facility on February 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to thedestination. Information, if available, is updated periodicallythroughout the day. Please check again later.

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]http://Detailed Results:
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, February 15, 2010, 3:21 am, AMARILLO, TX 79120[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 12, 2010[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
i thought sneaker st delivers free shipping on ups. how did you get express shipping? was it an option?

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by youngcurse

HOH MD jsut got another shipment.
laugh.gif
dang!
heading back up there Hugo?
nerd.gif

i might finally go there and check it out. Possibly meeting up with a dude to trade this 10.5 i got for a 10

Originally Posted by jeremymacky

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

happy.gif

on presidents day?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Your item was processed through and left our AMARILLO, TX 79120facility on February 15, 2010. The item is currently in transit to thedestination. Information, if available, is updated periodicallythroughout the day. Please check again later.

[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Processed through Sort Facility, February 15, 2010, 3:21 am, AMARILLO, TX 79120[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
[/td] [td]Electronic Shipping Info Received, February 12, 2010[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
i thought sneaker st delivers free shipping on ups. how did you get express shipping? was it an option?

I'm going out of town on Wednesday for work and going to Vegas on Friday. The last thing I need are these $200+ shoes out on the front step. I emailed sneaker_st and told him my situation and I paypal'd him extra money so he can overnight them and he did. 
pimp.gif

FOAMPOSITES UPDATE FOR NORTH NEW JERSEY.............

As of 10am this morning

-Livingston Mall
sz 8, 11, 11.5

-Short Hills Mall
sz. 13

-ROCKAWAY MALL
FSR!!!!

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

NDC order still pending ....
if u did ground, u should be shipped out no later than weds - based on my prior experiences
ndc usually updates with tracking before it sends out the shipping email.
if you see ur order of 2 or more items split in the order history, it means a portion of ur order is being canceled.
a cancellation email has a subject of something like "Important information about your nike.com order"

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

NDC order still pending ....
if u did ground, u should be shipped out no later than weds - based on my prior experiences
ndc usually updates with tracking before it sends out the shipping email.
if you see ur order of 2 or more items split in the order history, it means a portion of ur order is being canceled.
a cancellation email has a subject of something like "Important information about your nike.com order"

yeah I ground shipped since it was free. I don't need to see that cancellation email. I may lose it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

happy.gif

on presidents day?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

[/td][td]
[table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
bullet_circle.gif
bullet_circle.gif
You actually got a tracking number from sneakerst?  Dang, still waiting on mine.
frown.gif
envy!

just to add to the restock updates

if you were NOT able to get your pair this past Saturday

FOOTLOCKER IN PALISADES MALL will be getting a restock TODAY. Go Around 3 PM!!

hopefully this will help for my R County peeps. And maybe i'll see you there lol

i'm glad other NDC orders are still pending. mine is as well (swoosh, ground shipping). w/ past experiences, they would ship out that saturday (flu game's, red/wht 12's, DTRT 1's) you bought the sneakers. thx NT, i'm not as concerned.

btw, we are on vaca in los angeles. we went to a sheik in moreno valley, ca and it's the most random spot as it's a desert suburb, but they had the foams. if anyone is having problems, try there. the foams probably ended up at a few spots in the inland empire. hopefully the LA/OC heads haven't gone into pirate status and bought up all the stock.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I hope the re-release of the eggplant thread doesn't blow up like this and Nike chooses to release on a unspecified weekday.
Eventhough I copped it wasn't pleasant going to the mall seeing all these groups of dudes buying foams like never before.

this....but at least you got your pair and more to come in your city. I wonder will the West Coast get a restock, probably a small amount though

Back
Top Bottom