Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

not sure if mentioned in the post, how is the quality of these copper foams, would you say they are the same quality as the eggplants? have they made foams with less quality as the years passed?

This thread has changed topics so many times.

Coppers > Eggs > Coppers > Crewneck > Sneaker_St's credibility > Eggs > Coppers > Sneaker_St's stock photo that confirmed his credibility > 30 page wait for Coppers to show on NDC > HOH Exclusive Foams > Slick resellers trying to flip pairs for waaay over retail > Wackamega claiming he paid $90 for Coppers using a google code

Thread of 2010

I NEED A HAT
mad.gif

Anyone else think the coppers fit a little smaller than the royal blue retros? Or is it just me forgetting about the breaking-process on the Foams?

Originally Posted by got shoes

^^^feel the same as the Eggplants did.

cool. am i bugging or do the black and red and cactus foams looks like they were made with a little less quality.. i think it just might be the color of the foam material, dosent seem like the same black on the blk red and cactus like the ones on the triple black foams. thanks alot

^the triple blacks use a matte black. the other two are like a metallic black, with a sheen.

No less quality.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

^^^feel the same as the Eggplants did.

cool. am i bugging or do the black and red and cactus foams looks like they were made with a little less quality.. i think it just might be the color of the foam material, dosent seem like the same black on the blk red and cactus like the ones on the triple black foams. thanks alot
imo, the Foam shell feels harder on the Cactus and Bred Foams. The Eggs and Copps feel a lil softer

cool. i like the matte black better, even though they all hot shoes... imo the stiffest foams i ever had are the royals. i guess its just the fact they the royals, they almost feel bullet proof. thanks for the input

^^^nice pics, the snow and the background helps the Foams

yea, the apartments went with the copper and the snow went with the icy sole
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For me at 1st, the foams were stiff and uncomfortable as heck, after a weeks wear they grew and became super comfy, can't same for cactus and red pair but the others were all the same. I've worn these coppers twice already and they seem stiff, but give it a weeks wear and it'll feel good.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

Originally Posted by freshair

"anti-cuffers" needa look @ Wale's jeans on page 1 and take notes lol.

Why should we take fashion advice from some POS rapper?
what does rapping have to do with fashion sense?

who said he had any?
Not i
laugh.gif

Just sayin'
Im tryna say look @ how much better they look because he cuffed his jeans... im not saying "dress like a rapper"

Speaking of the triple blacks....can anyone PM me with some info or willing to let a pair go around a size 10.5/11? Ebay doesn't seem to have anything right now. Nothing but coppers for the time being of course, lol.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

Is this dude serious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then he signed his name at the end after it like he was proud 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Anyone else think the coppers fit a little smaller than the royal blue retros? Or is it just me forgetting about the breaking-process on the Foams?

Yea they are smaller than any foams I have.

yellowed soles shouldnt look half bad. i'm sure somebodies is already half way there already the way some dudes been stuntin in the snow all weekend LOL cant blame u though i plan to.... good to hear dudes are getting shipping conf. from ndc

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

Is this dude serious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then he signed his name at the end after it like he was proud 
roll.gif
We just got the topic on track, now you wanna mess it up. Anyways, the bred foams fit well too.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Well here was my point. I proved some folks are just to dumb. Some people actually believed the 90 dollar google crap. I got my sz 11.5 from Sports Zone in Northern VA. This was just too much fun and I enjoyed just being dumb(which sounds dumb too but oh well lol) I basically destroyed a topic. Which btw was also my goal cause its pointless for this to still be standing after the release of the shoe. Some of you got mad serious. I used to do this back in 04, but I guess people still think the same. Anyways I'm out. I'll be back for the Eggplant foamposite release thread. DMV all day. Driving My vehicle

i almost cried when i saw this

Back
Top Bottom