Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

QFT SpoiledFeet. Owned many different kicks, but never a pair of foams. Couldn't afford the Royal Blue Ones back in the day and kept missing out on other releases, however these Coopers have made me a fan, and I can't wait for the Eggplant release, gotta get a pair.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
@ shoetrends cancellation....damn shame...another restock for nyc?
laugh.gif
awww man
i asked shoetrends for free shipping on my motorsport 6s i preordered that supposed to ship monday... dude said "they" cant do that.
laugh.gif

im not tripping tho... well worth the try. especially below retail. but i DO feel for cats that cant cop locally that preordered. good thing they can be had for damn near retail on ebay and stuff
laugh.gif

i paid shoetrends 375 shipped for 2 pairs that were canceled.
i got my 2 pairs on my own (with a lil help) for 362 shipped so i still made out good. add in my tip money and my 2 pairs cost me less than 100
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Does anybody know if their will be a restock anywhere in Houston?
Katy Mills FTL had a full size run at about 8:15pm today. Give em a call in the am.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

1400 pairs between three stores first go around. now 1400 between two stores on the restock.
funny how these 2 stores were 2 of the 3 stores that got 1400 between them the first time
laugh.gif

nyc FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^^ nice pics love the lighting
word, these look so great in low light
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so i just got home with my coppers and compared them to the royals, blacks, and eggplants.....and i cannot, for the life of me, find anything significantly different in the quality of them. they fit the same and everything.

and as far as the paint is concerned, it's not going anywhere fast. i took some acetone on a cotton swab and really put some elbow grease into a small area(somewhere on the medial side where it wouldn't have been seen if something bad happened) and not one hint of paint came off.
nerd.gif

also when i took the sole off the eggplants, there was one part thatgave me trouble and actually took part of the eggplant color off. so it'snot the foam that's colored but rather a thin, flexible, plastic likecoating that is somehow bonded to the foamposite material itself. i don't know who said the foam itself was colored but that's not the case.

you can get an idea of how it is in this production pic

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by AIRhova13

Does anybody know if their will be a restock anywhere in Houston?
Katy Mills FTL had a full size run at about 8:15pm today. Give em a call in the am.

Thanks for the info bro. I might see what's up even tho it's going to be a drive.. I stay around Pasadena.

Nice breakdown mayhem...I mean the only quality issue I have is the amt of glue stains I found on leftover pairs at the fa...it was like, are you serious?...but I aint gnna front when I copped my hoh royals last summer, there were two huge glue stains...one on thefoam material towards the middle of the foot on the outside of left shoe and one on the outside near the small toe of the right shoe..irked me sooo bad, but a little patience and my thumbnail.....right as rain...that's the same issue I seen with these...no biggie I just hope my pair at home isn't like that
grin.gif

anyone notice a copper color on the tissue paper in the box tho?
i thought it was interesting when i saw it on a pair i sold

Anyone else have any idea where to find some size 6s in either coppers or eggplants when they drop? I'm in the Philly/ NY area so anywhere inbetween there works.

do anybody know if footactions are taking these back?? i bought a size 10 for a friend and now he doesnt want them  and i dont know what to do?? the guy at footaction was cool enough to hold them for me now i dont want to take them back cause if i do that he prob wont hold the eggplants for me or look out for me anymore what should i do?

just got mine in today from Sneaker St....

i was one of the dudes who was backing him up when dudes was jumping ship

very good business person.....he handled his customers the proper way and i will definitely spread the word

Originally Posted by Tony906

it pays off to live in new york city

not really, ya'll got that crazy @ss tax.  Jersey is where its at.  Tax free on clothing including shoes.

Originally Posted by jordan304

do anybody know if footactions are taking these back?? i bought a size 10 for a friend and now he doesnt want them  and i dont know what to do?? the guy at footaction was cool enough to hold them for me now i dont want to take them back cause if i do that he prob wont hold the eggplants for me or look out for me anymore what should i do?

Sell them on here for retail... I'm sure u'll find some1 to cop..,
UPDATE: Footaction in cambridge Galleria Mall is getting a new shipment. dude told me if ur interested go and put ur name on a list and they'll call when they come in. They currently have a sz.12 left from the first shipment

return them to another footaction.

return them to another footaction.

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

yhst-44600485780694_2094_309955085

For anyone looking for a fitted to match. I copped it.

as soon as i saw this pic i went and copped that hat instantly. i dont mean to jock your steez but i had to have it. copper orlando majic new era to match the copper penny foams = crack!

Originally Posted by riddla713

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

yhst-44600485780694_2094_309955085

For anyone looking for a fitted to match. I copped it.

as soon as i saw this pic i went and copped that hat instantly. i dont mean to jock your steez but i had to have it. copper orlando majic new era to match the copper penny foams = crack!
Im going to cosign that! im not copping it but i def think thats  a great look
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom